Fixing Mines

Most of your suggestions will make mines useless. Just throw grenades in it’s blows up mines.

You say useless I say reasonable. The fact you can instantly drop mines, then run on top of them with impunity is utter nonsense.

Triggered by friendlies? Instantly useless.
Can kill myself with them by triggering them myself? Useless.
If they make these changes I will start mining rallies myself and bring only AP mines for this purpose just to spite you.

Good.

You want me to mine rallies on purpose? You want me to become the problem you’re trying to fix anyway? Besides the fact it doesn’t fix the rally mining everyone complains about. You want me to become a rally goblin just because you think a playstyle is so bad? That’s not a suggestion, that’s ignorance

I give zero shits about dipshits mining rally points. What pisses me the fuck off is the fact that I win a firefight and die to 50 mines covering the objective. Mines which are hidden under the bodies of people who run over them repeatedly before they get shot by me. Mines which are impossible to spot or defuse 99% of the time.
Mines are area denial, meaning no one can go into a mined area. Not something you can drop and run on top of with impunity

Something seems to work as intended, stopping zerg rush is a good thing