Fixing Japan BR 2 ,BR 3 and BR 4 before introducing any attempt for Japan BR 5

Well before we add the Pershing’s will be nice to fix Japan as a faction here few steps:

1. Tank Balance:

• Rebalance existing vehicles to different BR:
    Chi-Nu Is moved to BR - 3 this is BR - 3 vehicle
    Chi-Nu

• Add new tanks:
    BR1:

BR2:
    -add Type 97 Chi-Ha-Kai:
    Type 97 Chi-Ha Kai

or
-add Type 98 Chi-Ho:
Type 98 Chi-Ho

-BR 4 add Chi-To:
800px-GarageImage_Chi-To

2. Small Arms and Infantry vehicles:

-Add to BR 2 Raider Squad Rikuo Type 97:

-Add to BR 3 new Bolt Action Rifle Type 22 Murata Repeating Rifle:

-Add to BR 3 new APC Driver Squad Amphibious Truck “Su-Ki”:
Amphibious Truck Su-Ki

-Add to BR 4 New Light Machine Gun SIG KE7 with 50 rounds mag:

3. Planes Balance:

• Move B5N2 to BR 1 its BR 1 vehicle:
    B5N2

-Add J1N1 to BR 2:
J1N1

-Add Add Ki-108 Kai to BR 3:
Add Ki-108 Kai

-Add A6M3 to BR 3:
A6M3

-Add D4Y2 with rockets to BR - 4:
D4Y2

-Add B7A2 Ryusei to BR-4:
B7A2 Ryusei

-Add Add Kawasaki Ki-102 with radio controled missle BR- 4:
Kawasaki Ki-102

4. Premium or Event Squads:

• Replace 4th infantry regiment with paratrooper squad with the same weapon:
    type100_para

-Add new premium artillery squad to BR 1 equipped with Jia No.Nana Rentai- Yon Rentai :

-Add new premium APC Driver Type 1 Ho-Ha squad to BR 2:
Type 1 Ho-Ha

-Add new premium Engineer team equipped with Maruta Hunting Shotgun and Type 4 double barreled shotgun pistol to BR 2:

-Add new premium H8K3 Bomber squad to BR 3:

-Add new premium Paratrooper Type 99 Squad to BR 4:

13 Likes

Event squad

If its not in WT don’t get your hopes up

Also about this you have to find a direct counter for it for Americans otherwise forget about it but it isn’t the only rocket that Japanese developed and WT has Japanese planes that can carry up to 10 rockets

Sadly but we need something that’s not premium with 47 mm long gun

There is ASM-N-2 Bat. Also i have put one D4Y2 that can carry the small rockets cuz A7M2 ,A6M5 Hei and J2M3 are BR 5 vehicles but maybe 1 of them can find a spot in BR 4. A6M5 Hei perhaps.

A6M3 is already there as well as a premium and event squad unfortunately. It’s Japan’s plane with the fire bomb.

2 Likes

Ho-I with 57 high velocity Cannon is the only one that I can think of but not in WT

1 Like

yeah but its premium and BR 3 for planes its empty … there is nothing up to BR 4 just a dead zone…

3 Likes

Check warthunder im sure Japan has a lot of planes you can find some

Maybe some japanese army plane or another variant of the zero could field the gap. Something like N1K1-J or J2M for instance

2 Likes

Well or we can go with Ki-43-III otsu Hayabusa is also a good option I didn’t put J2M cuz its something for BR 5 or at the end of BR 4.

After Brief research I found 2 more tanks for 47 there is type 5 ke-ho (read was tested with 57 mm Canon too but don’t take my word for it) and for 57 mm there was a chi-to prototype with 57 mm

There is some precedence for putting an event reward into the normal campaign tree: the allies got the m2 mortar added to their campaign tree with the merge despite the fact they were released as a reward item back in March.

The Chi-Ha-Kai didn’t even come with its own squad, it was attached to the tanker 2 squad. It seems like it could easily be done.

1 Like

Well for me the perfect BR - 2 vehicle for Japan is Chi-He but its behind pay wall so i play my Zero but if Chi-He was free maybe i was going to play a tanker

M2 mortar was different you have Germany which had 80mm mortar (excellent anti-tank capabilities surprisingly) and the Soviets having 80mm mortar, Americans needed heavy mortar,too. They have 3 wide used mortars one being M2 the other one M1 and a 4.2inch mortar the 4.2 inch one fires 107 mm shells then they had to add 100 mm mortars for both the Soviets and Germans while when it comes to tanks Japan has a lot of options to get at least in lower BRs I mean I wouldn’t care if CHI-HA-KAI was added to the tech tree it wouldn’t matter chi ha kai is in BR2 I rather play Ho-ni if I want to destroy tanks or Ho-i if I want to annoy enemy infantry and if you get up tiered to BR 3 chi ha kai will not be able to compete with M4A2 either in Anti-Tank capability or anti-infantry and BR 2 has M3s which are leagues above what chi-ha-kai can offer I still rather play HO-NI in prospect of dealing with M3s

Well there is few paper tanks that can be interesting as premium vehicles like

Mitsu-104 - Tank Encyclopedia (tanks-encyclopedia.com)

Type 5 Ho-Ru - Tank Encyclopedia (tanks-encyclopedia.com)

Type 5 Ke-Ho - Tank Encyclopedia (tanks-encyclopedia.com)

But i didn’t added them cuz i don’t think there will be much interest the Mitsu has 75mm cannon and the other 2 are very small but with 47 mm canon. Mitsu will be like T -28 very similar tank.

1 Like

Well just for you my friend we will sell you one squad with Type 99 with Optics and suppressor. Will be nice premium squad. There is interesting movie The Thin Man Goes Home released in November 21, 1944 that has one very interesting weapon in it:
TTMGH_9
TTMGH_10

With one Nambu Pistol with Silencer will be the dream gold squad for paratroopers :
Suppressed Nambu 1935 1

1 Like

J2M will be trash in this game.

BR5 Fighter Japan will either be Ki-84 variant with 250kg x2 or N1K2 with 250kg x2. These are premier army fighters that will go head to head with D28 and Corsair F4U-1C.

For Attackers well… I made thread on B7A2 that’s about it.

Ki-84 is my favorite but i think its for BR 5 and D 28 is in BR 5 so i think the Japanese counterpart is A7M2 or J2M3 that have rockets. But maybe we replace D4Y1 with D4Y2 and put it in BR 3 the rocket version will be ok for BR 3 and put J2M3 to BR 4 ? And for BR 5 we have Ki-84 ,A7M2 and Ki-83.

They could add the chi ha kai even if it is event. They added the jagdpanzer 4 in the campaign tree

4 Likes

Like I said I don’t care if they added it as long as it is different cause you know what would suck that you grind an event for the same tank that’s now in the tech tree(Maybe they could upgrade the event tank camo I don’t know)(Also I feel sad for people who weren’t present in that event getting a NZ squad with Charlton and P-47 with M8 rockets man also if I’m not mistaken JP 4 had sandbags on it )

1 Like