FIXED How to use a Joystick to fly Planes

Hey guys - I’ve not seen any info on this online which solves the old problem of trying to use a joystick to fly planes in Enlisted.
Have I just missed this information at some point, or are people still unable to use joysticks to control planes without various problems ?
All I wanted to do was have my view fixed forward (with the option of freelook) rather than having to use pointer control where your view moves around (and gets really nauseating especially if trying to dogfight). As a bonus I really wanted to not use a mouse and keyboard to control planes.
Last time I attempted to find a solution, the best I could do was have joystick control but with a horrendous bug which always resulted in an un-recoverable spin if you tried to turn at any more than a really gentle rate.
Are people still experiencing this problem or has someone else already described how to fix this ?
The solution I found is a bit complex, and I’ll have to make a video to properly explain all the steps required to get the joystick to work with no problems.
If you’re still having a problem with joystick control please reply to this thread and I’ll spend the time making a video tonight.
If everyone already knows the solution then please let me know so I can save time not having to record, edit, and upload a video (takes me HOURS of work!).

1 Like

Here’s a quick video explaining how to fix the bug which prevents you from using a joystick to fly planes -