Fix the D*mn cycle spammers!

Top guy on Germany, did nothing but cycle spam 110’s all match. There was no way I could kill him. He would either.

1. Suicide rocket/37mm spamming then crash

2. Rocket/37mm spamming then kill himself while plane was extending out.

There was literally no counter to it. He was getting 8-15 kills every run. Its pathetic. Fix this crap

P.S. yes i destered because i was getting tired of it.

10 Likes

Build AA.

Profit.

2 Likes

That does not solve the issue because they want to die.

8 Likes

Oh I’m ALL FOR “fixing” these people. No children for these scum. Lol

You MIGHT tag em once or twice before they crash, thus giving you the kill cred, but you ain’t gonna stop them from just sitting there cycling constantly

1 Like

AA doesn’t do crap because like the guy said they want to die.

4 Likes

It’s really bad on invasion and they are defending. Because they don’t lose a single ticket while attacking team is getting owned.

3 Likes

Have you considered intercepting them or changing your movement path?

The point is you kill them before they get to do anything lol
1 tap to the cockpit and they are out.
Trust me, they will get bored after 3rd or 4th try

Outside of that, devs could have a hidden respawn cooldown that is cumulative if you repeatedly suicide shortly after spawning

Agreed. Give them enough bloody noses, and they’ll soon get bored.

1 Like

Forcé them to play infantery at least 3 or more times

1 Like

Sadly they are very faster i mean, they attack and then suicide, if You want an opportunity to kill them You have to know their Spawn and beggin your hunt, sadly this is not all the ocasions, thats the why i agree with this post

it’s also horrible when those fools attack, and they’re on your team.

suicide spammers are “parasites, venomous insects” (the rocketman03)

3 Likes

You don’t even need AA. Just hit him with any small arm before he crashes and you’ll get the points.

And crying about these kind of person is really pathetic. Average time to get from air spawn to battlefield is something like one minute.
(You can just do a math, he died 11th times and match lasted 14 minutes before the OP left). So it’s not like objective was constantly and permanently bombarded with air spam. (Which can be easily countered if you already know the pattern).

All I see is that the infatry mains want to restrict vehicles again. Under the pretext of the behaviour of miserable individuals, which of course is not common at all and you come across it very sporadically. Which doesn’t seem fair to me at all, as a lover of vehicle gameplay in enlisted.

1 Like

Hmm, that’s good info. If I’m rocking an SMG or LMG, I’ll try to grab a few pot-shots, but didn’t realise it made much difference. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It does.

But sometimes people can steal your kill this way If you severely damage an enemy aircraft over the battlefield with your own plane.

Which can also be quite frustrating. But what can you do?

1 Like

Usually, if I’m in my German Stuka and the enemy has a fighter plane up, I get ONE PASS, maximum. No, I don’t normally Kamikazi into the target, but when I have and the house is full of the enemy, I am the only one that ever dies. If they don’t have enemy fighters, I can kill 6 to 12 enemy with every pass. Same with my US P51Mustang, if they have enemy fighters up, I get one pass and shot down. It’s truly remarkable how little the DEV’s apparently regarded the P51 since it is so easy for the enemy to bring down. :rofl:

thid is far worse in pacific in high br with rockets

yea i got 2 aircraft kill steal by some A hole the whole kill credit system need a rework tbh

as for the cycle i have seen worst that guy only die 11 time i seen one die 23 time cycling plane and somehow not on top but being 4 on the team (cause he mostly miss like a fool)

1 Like

Well… Something is planned for such players, you will see it soon.

9 Likes