Fix some very important issues

Hi everyone, this game after the merge update has gone downhill,its almost impossible to win when you play with axis.Another very important is the bots and the hacking you can’t start the game and in the first 5 seconds there are already enemies at your spot, they are everywhere you shoot them and they don’t die you need sometimes to shoot them 10 times. And last but not least BRING BACK THE CAMPGAINS we want to choose what map we want to play, for 4 days in a row it get me the stalingrand maps so i got deserted.

1 Like

2 Likes

It’s not completely a skill issue, it’s a team issue. I almost never see a singular player take on an entire team, solo, and drag out a win. I’ve seen some amazing CAS players, a few great tankers, and a handful of crazy supportive engineers, but none of them are winning a match solo against a normal team.

Also, some of the BRs are poorly balanced, which causes players to jump ship to other factions. Low BR Axis suffers against Soviets. High BR allies suffer against Axis. Japan just suffers, I mean they always return from the fields cover in sweat, win or lose.

Why mods tag?