First changes to battle ratings

Sweats are going to be everywhere. There’s no way any game can permanently separate sweats from noobs/casuals.

3 Likes

Atleast most of the sweats will be in t5

And you know they can requip and change tiers right?

1 Like

I dont think they will. The sweats like to use full auto guns

Yeah but I’ve also heard quite a couple of them say they will be in low or mid tier to crush noobs with bolt action rifles and tier 3 machine guns, as we had to use and master those when we started out a long time ago.

2 Likes

I hope those are rare

They won’t be rare to be honest. Matter fact you still have other things besides guns too like ampulamats, buildable cannons and mg’s and throwables to be used on the battlefield. Trust me, it’s not gonna go out the way you expect it to. The game is better off with the campaign system than the merge.

what is a sweat ?
a guy who wants to win ? :expressionless:

sweatlords are people who play the game way too competitively and use only meta gear, exploit shortcomings or bugs. They are the most annoying in groups and most doesnt dare to show his face without a 4stack cause muh winrate and k/d rate.

2 Likes

oh ok so im not a sweatlord.

i only use historical weapons
i despise everything else. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Sweat lords that gloat about their KD and winrate, but then follow up saying they play in groups 95% of the time I just ignore.

2 Likes

I was hoping for an update on what’s going on with the merge today :frowning:

1 Like

Running with a group is the the best thing you can do in enlisted especially if you have you experience a frequency of losing because of getting paired up with players with low iq. So sweat lords have it right by running with players they can trust to help them win.

1 Like

That’s fine. But don’t gloat about your awesome winning % when they know they have help 99% of the time. Solo players that carry crap teams to a wins, now that’s soldiering

2 Likes

Yeah but they’ve earned the right to brag. And I know a guy who says they never loose and gets dunked on in Berlin when he plays as axis. Now that’s gloating.

People that play to conserve a high K/D or high win rate, in a game that doesn’t even show it, these guys are the problem.

1 Like

Yeah it does show win rate and k/d. Matter fact to some of them their k/d doesn’t really matter it’s just wins.

Kursk was mostly infantry and artilerry battle tho

Literally me… Every match is eaither i have fun and lose or i tryhard and win

1 Like

The Colt Monitor wasn’t used in the war at all yet there is a premium squad in the game that carries it. Only 125 were ever made and they were all used by law enforcement and gangsters. The “BAR” that Clyde Barrow used on the Bonnie & Clyde crime spree was a Colt Monitor. The BAR that killed them in the ambush was a Colt Monitor.

…but they’re in the game for some reason with a SQUAD equipped with them. At the most, one or two of the Monitors might have accidentally made it into the supply lines as weapons were scrounged early in the war.

It’s a $150k rifle if you can find one available. They are that rare.