Firestorm in Moscow and Berlin

Since the release of “Battle of Stalingrad” and “Pacific War”, many of their exclusive features, such as air strikes and phosphorus grenades, have appeared in other campaigns, but this fearsome weapon remained in the City on the Volga for an entire year.

But it was bound to happen sooner or later. In the upcoming major update, the ampulomet will arrive in the “Battle of Moscow” and “Battle of Berlin” campaigns!

Are you afraid, Axis commanders?

Relax. To make sure the players don’t feel left out, German engineers will be able to build trophy ampulomets in campaigns where your opponent is the USSR army.

AMPULOMET

A worthy alternative to a stationary machine gun and especially fearsome in confined spaces. One such building can cut off an entire attack direction with far less effort on the part of the operator: after all, it’s shooting capsules with incendiary liquid that covers large areas and prevents the advance of infantry for a while. You can also set vehicles on fire: your stationary machine gun wishes it could do that!

Ampulomets can be built by engineers that have learned the corresponding skill in the squad upgrade window.

Use them well, commanders!

18 Likes

Okay.

When factions have the right aa guns for example ?

29 Likes

Ehh Why not give Germans some unique counter instead of lazy copy-paste?

24 Likes

Nice.

But if the German faction gets access to Ampulomet now, will they keep it after the Big Update and be able to build it on Normandy beaches as well?

Or will engineering constructions be linked to the actual map?

15 Likes

Like white phosphorus for Pacific, ampulomet should stay in Stalingrad… good luck moving anywhere in those two campaign now.

2 Likes

OMG … more can*** things in this game stop please

6 Likes

Cause its more difficult to create something than just copy paste ? :nerd_face:

3 Likes

How is DLSS update going for this major update? Introducing DLSS3 will not only help Nvidia RTX40 users but because DLSS3 also include the library and anti-ghosting algorithm of latest version of DLSS2, it will also give a better experience to users of older hardware.

Enlisted introduced DLSS 2.3 and 2.4 ahead of the most of competitors, but how can we still using DLSS 2.4 which was published 10 month ago?

Cant wait ! This is awesome, what we exactly needed was more not at all broken incendiary weapons across campaigns.

Is napalm already confirmed and when ?

1 Like

Broken? You are very overdramatic here. Ampulomet really isn’t strong in anyway.
Flame is jsut annoying overall, but nothing overwhelmingly strong.

1 Like

Ah in that case, better go tell those ppl that have made numerous topics about wp nades being able to block entire cap points that theres nothing to worry about.

But I supposed you did already so il just skip it.

2 Likes

Why not Lechte Infanteriegesutz for example?

Anything is 1000 times better than captured weapons.

26 Likes

Broken is a term used in many games, particularly fighting or otherwise competitive ones, to describe characters, techniques, or other elements or combinations of elements so overpowered that they make the game stop functioning as intended and/or severely skew the game’s balance in a player’s favor, making alternatives …

No comment.

Can’t wait to build them in my favourite spots, surely enemy teams will appreciate

6 Likes

Ah, never forget the powerfull soviet roof rally point tactic!

You giving me the best ideas right now.

Hummm

2 Likes

Best mode in the game
Intense and very rewarding
Map is not a straight line
Every BP task is easily completed
Not a walking simulator

Lmao what the hell

I wouldn’t play the train map either anymore

3 Likes

To note, they also work well to mortar firebombs across the battlefield.

Personally, I’m glad this will be on Moscow and Berlin now too, HOWEVER, since you will now be able to “stack some perks of the same type” I would like to suggest making the stacked “put out fire quicker” perk also reduce damage taken from fire, so that there can be a decent counter to this type of weapon.

In addition, since this will only be for Soviet vs German maps and armies, can we see a unique weapon/ structure added for the other armies? I had seen a good suggestion for an AT rifle with a scope mounted on a sandbag (so you can set up for prone, or on other cover for crouched or standing) that I think would fill that slot very nicely. Something for the devs to hopefully consider @1942786.

3 Likes

The armored train mode wouldn’t be so bad IF

• fortifications could be built aboard the train (sandbags and MG nests for example)
  • TNT mines stick to surfaces so they could be used to clear said fortifications