Feedback for a PvE Game Mode Suggestion

So I think pve is another extreme but hey at least you can controll the overall difficult and balance and yield easier. can be a very good place for player to rest before the merger is 100% done and in a state where most people like

So far 20 likes and lots of responses for 1 day so far. There are 6 more days before this post close.

Playing against bots in the current custom matches gives very little experience. If PVE is to be implemented, it needs to be designed so that you get the proper experience, but it needs to be designed so that it cannot be abused, such as experience farming.
I love PVE, but I would like to see PVP remain a mechanism that makes people want to play as well, and I hope PVE can be used to grind beginners and early BRs, or as a break from PVP.

My playlist is ready

i’ve played insurgency sandstorm and i am pretty damn sure that PVE can be goddamn hard too. and they have a rather bland and rudimentary AI too.

so its really just how much effort the dev can be arsed to give.

Yes I want that.
PvE could be great for beginners like me (aiming, shooting, etc…) and to earn a bit of xp for research. Custom matches are great but a PvE mode would be welcome. Also, I think x0.2 is not enough, x0.35 would be okay :slight_smile:

28 Likes so far. Lots of comments. 3 days left.

Penalizing PVE players to force them to play PVP is a mistake.

You’re not going to get those players to go to PVP, they’ll just leave the game.

why? because the mode they like (PVE) doesn’t give enough rewards and they don’t like the PVP mode.

Make modes “just for fun” doesn’t work in a grinding game, people try to make the most of the time to keep unlocking/collecting gear.

30 Likes. Lots of comments. 1 Day left until it closes.

Yes I know that, you didn’t understand my comment; I litterally ask more xp for PVE modes.
Less than PVP because it requires a bit less skills and to avoid farming abuse.
So X0.35 would be “Okay”. I’m more like x0.40.

1 hour left. Thank you for the feedback! Based on the responses I’ve seen not only here but everywhere else; I’ve forwarded it. Now I don’t know if it will happen (or even what shape it’ll take form of if it does); but nonetheless it was made much more clearly known!

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.