Feedback for a PvE Game Mode Suggestion

Yes, please, the game needs PVE mode for casual players :slight_smile:

Would be nice especially for new players

You would have to compensate poor AI by having a huge amount of AI to be challenging. 10 v 10 isnt enough. We already had bot farms in the other campaigns and they were boring, (setup tank or MG and eat them as the funnel down the same path)

I do like the Idea of PVP/PVE.

Like the standard 10 players PLUS 10 bots (aside). Makes the battlefield busy without it being to player crazy.

yeah bots definitely have to out number players for it to work, this would also be a good time to make bots use vehicles and planes. Hope they give more exp, the newbies without the benefit of previous bot farm campaigns need them to practice and level up.

PVE mode is what I really want.

The reason being is that adults no longer have the time to play games for long periods of time.
I was an avid Battlefield and Call of Duty player when I was younger, and as a teenager I would come home from school and play games until the sun went down, but after I hit my 20s I gradually have less and less time to play games.
I have less and less time to play games because I have so many things to do, such as work and managing my family.
I want to have a little fun after coming home after a long day, but the multiplayer game experience is largely dependent on the other players. It would be very sad to play a game for an hour after a long day if it was an unpleasant gaming experience.
I don’t have the time to spend hours and hours playing on less sleep until I get a good, satisfying game, or the time to research and practice to outplay other players.
So inevitably I choose the games I play. They are all CO-OP/single player, such as Ghost Recon.
I didn’t buy Call of Duty for a long time, but I did buy the 2019 reboot with friends, and after playing the campaign, I enjoyed a few games of multiplayer, but really only played it a few times and never again.
Battlefield 2042 was not well received by the public when it first came out, but the quality of the bot was very good and brought me back to Battlefield for the first time in a long time. It’s fun to play alone or in a team with friends and just play with the bots.

Now, back to Enlisted, if Enlisted can make the experience with bots as good as 2042, this would be very welcome.
After all, I play this game most often in custom matches against bots. I play alone or with friends in various gear and troop setups. I bought the premier just to set up a password.

I’m sure there are many people like me who think that if there was a PVE mode separate from the PVP mode, people would be more inclined to play for short periods of time even on days when they don’t intend to play PVP, and there would be a few less people who get upset about the “game balance” in PVP mode, because PVE would be a place to vent their frustrations. PVE will be a place for them to vent their frustrations.

In my opinion, the addition of a PVE mode would be a really good change for the game. It could motivate light users like myself to pay more and increase the player base and profits of the game.
I really hope that Dev will consider adding a PVE mode in the future once the merge tweaks are done.

4 Likes

Yea I agree, for player’s with less dedications and more casual experience, PVE is a great addition, I just hope that you earn the same amount of exp per pve mission as you would in a normal game so PVE players won’t fall behind in event and unlocks compare to players that prefer PvP(point is that we shouldn’t force PvE players to play PvP just to unlock new equipment), Perhaps make PvE mission harder and require more coop effort, with bots out numbering the players, use vehicles and CAS support against the player(kind of like insurgency coop mode), have some kind of tactics like ambush and counter attack, manning mg nest and hull down tanks, hidden Ai snipers and At guns, with players having limited spawn against bots and out number so they must work together to survive. Other than being a unique and more causal experience for veterans with less time commitments to relax, this can very well attract new players, who might find PvP experience too harsh and need some practice and better equipment unlock first before playing PvP. Futhermore, this is an excellent excuse for devs to improve current enlisted Ais

1 Like

In the meantime, may I suggest that if you just want a casaul PVE round to try out @tommyZZM mod with 25 v25 bots.

basically PVE. Be warned there is no experience gained…its just for fun.

3 Likes

They dont even consider a pve. as they said many times they dont want player have a easy life by having a xp farm

So I think pve is another extreme but hey at least you can controll the overall difficult and balance and yield easier. can be a very good place for player to rest before the merger is 100% done and in a state where most people like

So far 20 likes and lots of responses for 1 day so far. There are 6 more days before this post close.

Playing against bots in the current custom matches gives very little experience. If PVE is to be implemented, it needs to be designed so that you get the proper experience, but it needs to be designed so that it cannot be abused, such as experience farming.
I love PVE, but I would like to see PVP remain a mechanism that makes people want to play as well, and I hope PVE can be used to grind beginners and early BRs, or as a break from PVP.

My playlist is ready

i’ve played insurgency sandstorm and i am pretty damn sure that PVE can be goddamn hard too. and they have a rather bland and rudimentary AI too.

so its really just how much effort the dev can be arsed to give.

Yes I want that.
PvE could be great for beginners like me (aiming, shooting, etc…) and to earn a bit of xp for research. Custom matches are great but a PvE mode would be welcome. Also, I think x0.2 is not enough, x0.35 would be okay :slight_smile:

28 Likes so far. Lots of comments. 3 days left.

Penalizing PVE players to force them to play PVP is a mistake.

You’re not going to get those players to go to PVP, they’ll just leave the game.

why? because the mode they like (PVE) doesn’t give enough rewards and they don’t like the PVP mode.

Make modes “just for fun” doesn’t work in a grinding game, people try to make the most of the time to keep unlocking/collecting gear.

30 Likes. Lots of comments. 1 Day left until it closes.

Yes I know that, you didn’t understand my comment; I litterally ask more xp for PVE modes.
Less than PVP because it requires a bit less skills and to avoid farming abuse.
So X0.35 would be “Okay”. I’m more like x0.40.

1 hour left. Thank you for the feedback! Based on the responses I’ve seen not only here but everywhere else; I’ve forwarded it. Now I don’t know if it will happen (or even what shape it’ll take form of if it does); but nonetheless it was made much more clearly known!

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.