February Discounts

Squad is already very solid, high vitality stats + plate armor; I added a RD-44 for secondary weapon (for extra ammo/punch) and with 2 engineers there’s no reason to get the AS-44 squad really; this one does everything better.

no thank bro (a reference let see if you somehow know this)

anyway gonna save for a premium discount so i can finally add 1 slot to most nation (except jap for obvious reason beside idk how much it cost or how to buy it anyway)

1 Like

Damn i already got every of those squads which got discounts…

(Waiting for soviet m3 to get discount :upside_down_face: )

4 Likes

‌‌

1 Like

Are we still going to get the extra slot promised so we can bring more of our premiums??

13 Likes

THANKS!

For once I’m not the one trying to remind them their promise :laughing:

4 Likes

Yes, it’s planned.

11 Likes

Any chance that we will see it with the next major update?

1 Like

All i can say that is not a zero chance to see it c:

3 Likes

Okay thats good to know, thank you for your quick answer.

1 Like

At last!

@Myrm1don my friend, it seems helpers & community managers love you more! Asked about 20 times and never got even an answer! :laughing:

Next time, I’ll ask you, to ask in my stead :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Maybe they just don’t support spam, lol.

1 Like

oh they definitely dont i saw it with my own eye yesterday

2 Likes

Any clue if they’re considering adding a toggle key for minimalistic battle interface or a more indepth HUD editor? Thanks

3 Likes

Maybe they don’t.

In that case, you should stop asking for anything as well, lol. :smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I know it came from the exactly right person xD

1 Like

No Soviet paras on discount again sad.

Where are we going to get AR Engineer event squads? Next post Steam launch event or later than that?

1 Like

This is great, but what about fixing our tail gunner issues, will they fixed in major update, R3 Stuka, Di4Y, I think a few other planes not working.

The BR rating for the tank destroyers remaining vehicle not bought, it’s BR3 but doesn’t compete when uptiered.

1 Like

surprising ju188 tail gunner work for some reason. Shot down 1 p51 today (he probably didnt expect them to work so yea unlucky)