Fatal Error in my Russian Civil War mod?

I had the bots turn invisible in my mod also. I fixed the problem by removing stuff and making the size smaller. Maybe your mod has same problem

1 Like

Hmm, if that’s the case, then this is probably the problem.

The HMT Olympic in Russia providing troops for the operation

I’m guessing the HMT Olympic is causing the problem, considering the fact that I had to scale it up from the small cargo ship in New Georgia, then duiplicate the midsection 3 times. Maybe getting rid of this might help, but ehh, I’m a bit hesitant on the idea. I’ll try reducing her size a bit and see if it helps.

Edit: Didn’t work, had to delete, although it did save me about 900 kB worth of space, so that’s good.
Edit again: I do have a backup with the HMT Olympic, so that’s cool.

You could make copy of the mod and try reducing the size. That way you wont lose your ship if it wont work. Also you could make prefab of the ship

Hmm I’ll do that, thanks

I also have noticed that tanks and vehicles take lot of space. I reduced my mods size a lot by removing some vehicles. If your mod has any unecessary vehicles you could try getting rid of them

1 Like

I doubt that would help, considering that this is most likely a memory problem. Removing vehicles would probably only save little space. I’ll just make two versions of the mod, one with and without the HMT Olympic.

Thanks for the help though!

Edit: Game still fails to create replays, trying something else…

1 Like

No worries. Cant wait to play it once you make it work

1 Like

Wait would it be the reason of my mod crashing the server that it is too large?
[Enlisted mod share - Google Drive]
But its so small

[https://sandbox.enlisted.net/post/oaezF6uIqWnd3tOc/]

I have a lot of zombie tank spawns (like 1 per 3 rounds, but when i test that, i always kill them and they are set with bodyCleanUp)

Also, I have done nothing to the map, its the base map without terraforming anything