Fallschirmjäger Outfits for Normandy and Berlin

Fallschirmjägers Squads in-game

Currently, we have a total of 6 Fallschirmjäger squads (Except the Göring one) in-game.
and 3 of them are in Normandy, while the rest 2 is in Berlin.

그림1
Squads at Normandy,

그림2
and Squads at Berlin.

But sadly, except for the 6th Parachute regiment of Normandy, non of the squads are wearing the Proper FallschirmJäger Outfits.

so I strongly suggest to add Fallschirmjäger outfits option for the german cosmetics, of Normandy and Berlin.

there already are bunch of Fallschirmjäger clothes in-game Files. I’m sure it won’t be hard to add them in customization option I suppose.

+Also, Premium Kiraly 43M squad's outfit is Historically Inaccurate

it would be lovely to change the Fallschirmjägers’ outfit more historically

18 Likes

I agree. Before customization was added to the other campagins I was hoping we’d get Fallschirmjager items in the first batch because I wanted to make those squads look proper too.

As with most things, one day

Thanks for suggestion, forwarded

actually, there are 3 :smiley:

i’m glad someone got an answer by our friend above :+1:

so let’s hope :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

yes, I excluded the one that already exists for 6.Fallschirmregiment.

I really do :slight_smile:

229b24efd6c5c81ddaa29daa8b12620d29b7b571_2_1000x369

They should be wearing luftwaffe fliegerblouse, not Heer uniform!

7 Likes

They could definitely solve this by making the basic helmet, of the premium engineer squad (and giving it the updated look of the Kiraly-squad), available to non-premium Fallschirmjäger squads. That’d be a good start.
If Normandy Allies paratroopers get unique uniforms, matching their squad, why can’t the Axis get the same treatment?

As mentioned in other posts, the Kiraly-squad, and every other premium and non-premium Fallschirmjäger squad, should be given the historically accurate Fliegerbluse.

This issue has been brought up in several other posts, which gives strength to the necessity and desire of the playerbase to have updated, more historical uniforms.

Also relevant:

For reference, the premium-squad, whose helmet could be given to non-premium Fallschirmjäger squads:

1 Like