Extend the US winter Greatcoat / Long coat to be longer & add a brown coloration / variation

greetings, today i come with two simple suggestions regarding the greatcoat of the us.
( of course, not really a priority )

and no, i’m not gonna address the various issues of customization. that would be like beating a dead horse at this point. with this thread, i would like to specifically address this item only.

and try to fix it. ( yes, i’m well aware of others items with inconsistencies or inaccuracies, but with time, i’ll address those too )

anyway, i come with suggestions. and those are,

extend the attachable_wear_usa_wool_greatcoat_item

to be in line / similar to the soviet attachable_wear_overcoat_11_ussr_winter_item

this one below, it’s the item in question: attachable_wear_usa_wool_greatcoat_item )

and should be at least longer like the soviet:

• attachable_wear_overcoat_11_ussr_winter_item

( Comparison: )

Why ?

Why? it’s ridiculously short for being a greatcoat.
just look at it:

it’s above the knees.
how is it a great coat if it’s that short?

also, i have no idea where inspiration was taken from.

because the closest i could find to a similar half short coat,

was:

yes, there were shorter coats, but it seems that this one is the wrong model.

second picture that i found just now as editing this thread,

it’s the officer coat:

but as you can see, the one we have doesn’t have pouches…

and… it would be quite dumb to massively give officers coats to enlisted men too.

the ones we have has buttons and no pouches:

which leads me to believe it’s supposed to be a wool coat:

a921ce70c1c79971c5f8c6a94fe01870

and second suggestion,

Make a brown version of the Wool_greatcoat

14622f4f508b3bd2c1caefeccec539df

in conclusion

so yeah. i would like if we could have a longer version, and a brown variation too.

you can keep the shorter, one, stick some pouches or how the hell those things where you can keep your hands or stuff around the weist are called, and call it a day.

and that is all.

thanks for listening to me.

13 Likes

It’s really confusing to see what details they choose to get right, when so many obviously glaring mistakes just get pushed through no problem.

What the hell does your QA department look like, Darkflow??

4 Likes

Speaking of American customization,

I couldn’t help but notice the lack of USMC utility hats, even though their file is in the game.

1 Like