Even fight Event

Thank you very much for your feedback and final analysis. It helps a lot. We will read all the discussions and take them into account in the next event.

2 Likes

No leaderboard?

Bug. Fix in progress. Today

1 Like

I have one suggestion for future ranked events, let us see the total number of participants in the event. Just let us see how many players did participate so we can calculate ourselves in which top % we are at the moment, now it’s a total guess.

Dear Devs.
Event would be much more better to just let open all options for all campaing and let you set up your preferable. Everyone has different playstile expecialy in this type of game. I would understand event in COD but not in Battlefiled type of game.

Developers should also thing whats is benefit of this event for game.
Theyr goal should be to motivate new player to endure in progresion of campainq cuz they saw that the game can be much more better with completed campainq and fully equipted squads. Now they have just experienced the same game like they play cuz they have regularly on level 10 for instance.

But the major problem is motivation. Why should the player progress in campainq. I thought its because of great competition in events where every extra perk or lvl on gun can help you reach better score than others players.

Im understand that you wanted to make the event as balance as it was possible. But you have completly killed every motivation why we should grind lvl of guns/perks/ and progress in campainq.

For future events, show the number of unique participants on the leaderbord at any given time.

The leaderbord wasn’t updating for me untill I restarted the game.

If you want us to fight got a %. Show us the progress we are.

I basically suggested the same :slightly_smiling_face:. Anyway last time I checked I was at position 93 before my last game (very average and lost), today I see that I’m in top 1%, so there were quite a lot of players participating.

In addition, the development team and the helper team have not paid attention to your official announcement and countdown errors, and have not made this apology. Just nobody cares about it.

it’s a new cheat,but no one care. why?

Through this qualifying, they encouraged players to play sniper corps, especially in Stalingrad, and not to use engineers。
Encourage players to seize aircraft and tank vehicles,They don’t care about their role and efficiency, and the impact on other players and the outcome of the battle。
because maybe no one in the development team has played 40 games except keofox

This is so true!
Don’t know why they did such timeframes, but I couldn’t force myself to stay home like in a sauna and sweat literally and figuratively in the event when it’s +32 outside and beach volleyball is the alternative.

Would be much better if there were no such time restrictions.

1 Like

That´s the point of EVEN part of the event, newbies are protected from veterans with ***** soldiers and top notch perks…

1 Like

Well everybody had it same… I got in 1% without problem, I played 4 games per day max…

I thought I had got my award on ps5 but considering I was in top 1 percent I should have got my wings and profile pic for top 1 percent… I only got 5 percent and below.

I logged a ticket with support, provided screenshot proving in top 1 percent too.

Just conscious new even started now…