Enlisted simplification

Weird, i just learnt that in school.

2 Likes

I learned about geographical features on continesnts + surprisingly a lot of climate and geology. Largest lakes, biggest moutains etc. I canā€™t remember a damn.

1 Like

I know itā€™s rough location, but I donā€™t have exact locations of nations in the ME memorized, but I know round abouts where it is. Lol

3 Likes

Well, we learnt both continent features and countries. Also some resources.

Even some capitals. We had like a tests with country and its capital, i dont really remember much too, since my schoolā€™s profile was math and physics.

3 Likes

We learn very little global geography here, but I have most of it memorised from various map games, locations at least.

2 Likes

And then maybe there could be a separate, super modern/futuristic battle royale game. We could call it MoreZone, like more zones to fight inā€¦ or maybe WarPhone, like you can play it on your mobile device. Probably a stupid idea. Would never catch onā€¦

2 Likes

Not enough

Actually, pity the people, they were just unlucky historically to be located in the silk road area.
But still the most effective and longest lasting form of governance in Afghanistan was still British in the 19th century in my opinion. You pit clans against each other and collect the profits.
In other cases, partisanship and narrow passes and gorges in some regions, make logistics inefficient

3 Likes