Enlisted Returns to Steam!

This is the most powerful weapon in game. It should never be BR4

2 Likes

itā€™s still there

Is that the same place they put that reinforced bundle?

Edit: seems I solved this question. Sad to see those squads go.

since with the new softrule you can just fight br 3-4, it has a br 3 preset

1 Like

2 prototype type hei automatic did existed
Ho-Ris last existence was a wooden mockup

Important question:

• Can I link my account to Steam, BUT CONTINUE JUST USING THE NORMAL LAUNCHER? Iā€™d link to Steam just for future opportunities.
1 Like

Shield reduces visibility, that is why BR 4.

9 Likes

You need to download the steam Client either way to make the linkage process. (so the option appears on screen on log-in) - if needed re-read the OP topic for more info regarding that

and yes , after that you can use the normal launcher.

1 Like

Yeah my acc was prelinked when i refunded the game last time, you can just play on Steam and buy things through their website.

1 Like

so i could just download, link it and uninstall and continue on normal launcher correct? i want to make sure i understand this right

1 Like

Thatā€™s a small cons they definitely should get a movement penalty.

5 Likes

I agree this damn shield sucks.
But considering the US militaryā€™s super-large drums and the Soviet Unionā€™s customized equipment,
Defects with Japan on vehicles
The shield isnā€™t really that bad

Itā€™s just a little bit of a survival advantage combined with a high-performance full-power automatic rifle
All right
It does sound a little bad

the most important point
Their level 5 rocket launcher is the most rubbish No. 4 rocket launcher.

Thanks!

I just like having multiple options for later, especially if the link might not be possible in the future.

yes

2 Likes

Fair :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Finally get new parasā€¦annnndd they still have preset guns you canā€™t change while the Soviets get to use whatever they want.

Lame

3 Likes

Would it be possible to give them the type 5 launcher in BR 5 aswell? If you encounter more armor more pen might be more usefull.

Paratroopers version has about 20 % less vertical recoil.

1 Like

Iā€™ll keep using normal launcher like I do now, I keep buying stuff through classic means.

But in the future if pals get the game through Steam, it will be more simple if I linked my account :slight_smile:

So why M2 carbine still stay at BR5? It also has a bad sight, even worse. You also forgot shield provides protection and lower recoil.

3 Likes