Enlisted Resource!

I see that the list was updated with future BRs :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for this.

Where can I find how many HP is restored per medkit?

It’s 3, it’s already in the statcard of medkits in game but i’ll also add this somewhere

And so it is! What about the medics Med Pack? I assume 3 as well? Thank you for your help on all this.

Does anyone know how much tank/plane upgrades cost now? All I can see know is that e.g. Tiger 1 from 3 stars to 4 stars costs 4500 with 40% discount applied.

It’s on the first sheet, scroll a bit to the right

3 Likes

@Euthymia07
Just noticed that the bombs are no longer just all copy pasted from each othere anymore. Was that changed recently in an update or was it like that for a long time but the sheet wasnt updated for a while?

And why does the japanese 500 KG bomb have triple pen numbers? Is there a reason or was that just an oversight?

It’s triple because it’s a SAP bomb, so it’s pen at 0/30/60°

Not sure when it was changed, but i did find a nice way to get proper stats from explosives so i updated them

@Euthymia07
The stats for the KV1 zis 5 is missing

I added them.

2 Likes

When will this information be available in the game itself?
Like, I don’t really understand why I can’t see this information in game?
It is very useful to know this for comparing weapons, and just to understand what these weapons are, all the more strange that according to this table, the game statcard has incorrect recoil characteristics. And it is extremely important to know the armor penetration of guns. But in any case, thank you so much for at least having the opportunity to find out.(And in general, a huge thank you to the one who spent his time on this tables)

4 Likes

Not sure if it’s possible but would be great to see GO soldiers’ nationality (especially UK/US), since I f’d up and didn’t stock up before the merge on Italians and Brits, now the only way to get them is through GOs, and while German and Italian names are clearly different, UK and US names are pretty much the same.

It should be recognizable by type of medals if I am not mistaken.

Sorry, which medals do you mean?

1 Like

Sorry, I misremembered. I thought they are visible even before buying.

Ah you mean these ones?

Yes, they look US/UK specific, true.

But as you said not visible before buying.

1 Like

My guess is that the British guy is the one wearing the British uniform in his portrait

1 Like

I.e. only top left with a Brody helmet?

I’m far from an expert on US/UK uniforms of Enlisted.

should be this:
UK
James Kenally
Gillian Gibson
Eric Anderson
John Anderson
Philip Gardner

Italy:
Lorenzo Riveberi (Has a german cross due to bug)
Giancarlo Bignamini (Has a german cross due to bug)
Carmelo Borg
Santino Ruvo
Giuseppe Cenni

But you can still get them normally, Engineer I’s and MG Gunner I are Italian.
Assaulter II and III’s, MG Gunner I & AT Gunner I are British

1 Like

This is awesome, didn’t know that!

Although would love to e.g. get an Italian assaulter or AT gunner for my full Italian army.

If possible, please forward this to the devs.

I’m not a developer but should be just language setting per soldier, right?

1 Like