Enlisted: Reinforced will be released in Early Access on Steam

WE GETTIN SOME LOVE ON THE CONSOLE SIDE? Did Hell freeze over? Lol
Joking aside, good on the devs. Give them my thanks

1 Like

Because that’s exactly what it is.

They thought that this way they would be safe from negative reviews from players who actually know the state of the game.

9 Likes

Oh no! God forbid the devs every try to monetize something

1 Like

Why do you put Steam merging behind a pay wall? I mean know why. Money obviously.

But do you really need “positive feedback” to know that is bad decision in the first place? It’s quite an embarrassment I have to say this out loud in the first place.

This is the sign of appreciation, to veteran players, that have been with the game for years now? This is your message to your loyal customers “pay up more if you want Steam”?

Well you guys have feedback. Plenty of it by the looks on the number of replies. Now what?

7 Likes

…just stay on the free launcher?

Never heard that Steam Migration costs anything for it’s users on any games that I know.
I think that’s against Steam Rules and for this reason they sell this bundle.

4 Likes

if you are homeless just buy a house

Any more bright suggestions?

9 Likes

I hope somewhere on the Steam page now says that there is actually a REALLY F2P version of the game, since the Steam one clearly won’t be.

Anyway, I’m sure there will be hundreds of posts in the discussion section made by all of us to make sure people know.

5 Likes

The correct insult would be “move back in with your parents.” I’m suggesting staying with the free route here

Will there be trucks with large caliber anti-tank anti-aircraft guns?

2 Likes

Please no. “AA” guns that can kill all of my tanks is one of the most infuriating things in the world

Something or everything?. I mean, we all know why they doing this, they know a lot of current players will destroy them in reviews.

This is the first time i see a game that monetizes migration to steam. It’s just hilarious.

And of course, the client will remain f2p (for now lol) and i hope every player who is thinking in buying the steam version will know this very well.

10 Likes

This, let’s now forget corporations would monetise rainwater if they are allowed to do so. You either have to be a shill or have 0 self- interest to stand on their side.

10 Likes

i like this kind of thing
I don’t mind spending money on and spending time practicing using these wonderful things
I just want to smash those black zone tanks with these glass cannons

I have 0 interest in defending pc players

I have been playing for over 3 years. People who would negative review bomb this game just doesn’t know anything about it. Yes the silver economy needs a fix, yes there are some bugs, but the foundation of the game is solid.

I’m picky with games, but this one has kept my interest for 3+ years. Just one other game did that and it was COH2

7 Likes

I hate 88 flaks with a passion

Imagine coming out as console players on enslited forum

7 Likes

Screw you too buddy

1 Like

So, Enlisted goes to Steam to attract new players, but lock the game behind a paywall ? I don’t see how this is supposed to attract new player that didn’t already played the game for free. But I guess I must be missing something…

13 Likes