Enlisted Player with funny name

What is the funniest player name you have ever seen?
For me, I laughed when I saw “安倍晋三(Shinzo Abe)”.
Abe has become an internet meme for many Japanese, but it was still really funny and amusing to see the Prime Minister of our own country dive bombing SBD and killing many Japanese soldiers. :rofl:
The other interesting film was “魔法少女蒋介石(Magical Girl Chiang Kai-shek)”.
I don’t get it at all. :rofl:
Chiang Kai-shek as a magical girl? How can you come up with such an idea?
In fact, Chinese characters use different characters in Japan, Taiwan (and Hong Kong) and the rest of China, so you can tell where they are from by looking at the Chinese characters, but the magical girl Chiang Kai-shek was from Taiwan. :rofl:
I also laughed when a “Muscle Trotsky” beat me to death with an axe in Moscow. :rofl:

Every time I see them on this forum it makes me smile. The names and pictures are just too good. :laughing:

TangledTestes has a nice, spare expression on his face despite his tangled testicles, and Party Hat Dog looks like he’s not enjoying himself at all, which is funny.
They make the place feel better every time they show up on the forum. Even when they are talking about serious topics!

I love players with a sense of humor. :laughing:
Please tell us about your hilarious episode. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I played nuketown zombies with president xi. Also someones name was markenemiesforme

2 Likes

Even though he may not be a real person,ive had the honor of fighting with him

2 Likes

By the way, the arrow you drew is also a bit Dicklike.
He needs a grand theme song.

2 Likes

The game should not accept those names in the first place.

2 Likes

OMG the legend LastDick is back! Im so glad to see him post merge.

2 Likes

“SlavaUkraini” fighting with team with guy who have nickname “For ours!”(on russian of course). Damn.

2 Likes

I often see Chinese players with names that insult the Japanese emperor playing in the Japanese army. lmao

1 Like

That’s strange.
Seems like they should blame modern USA or modern Japan for being USA satellite or something like that. I guess there is more people who cared about actual events.

Perhaps for many, having fun is more important than their political beliefs. :smiley:

It’s not like I see a lot of fun insulting someone when they’re part of the side you’re playing for. That’s why watching such behavior from the outside is probably funny.

1 Like

Yeah. I agree.
Like WARHEAD said, I would like to see some names that are too political or that someone finds offensive not be allowed to use.
I think that would be an adjustment to the Gaijin account, so perhaps that is a job that Gaijin, not Darkflow, would have to do.

1 Like
few examples

It is funny because we cant have proper historical symbols, yet this is completely okay according to devs.

EDIT: xD imagine people flagging this, lol.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s just hilarious.

2 Likes

There needs to be some sort of mechanism to ban certain character combinations on Gaijin accounts.
Call of Duty, for example, already has such a mechanism in place, and words that are considered offensive are eliminated.
Even the word “Assault” is not allowed in the preset names of classes that are never visible to other players. (because it contains the string “Ass”).
I wish this game had something like that.

And Adamnpee is censored for “pee” and becomes just Adam.

I would just change nick to AdamWetPants.

1 Like

It is never advisable to pee with clothes on.
I like it, but as you age your pee becomes incredibly smelly.
Therefore, while you are young, peeing with your clothes on is fine, but once you reach middle age, I recommend that you keep your pants down anyway.
Wearing wet pants can also irritate the lower half of your body.

2 Likes

Heil german amy? Whos amy?

2 Likes

daughter of Erika I presume

2 Likes

somebody flagged my post… are you joking lol… whoever you are you are being very immature
had to edit my post for it to be unhidden. if it gets flagged again I’m gonna flip and start complaining to moderators about these people false flagging on forums

2 Likes