Enlisted Next Game Mode! - "Realistic" Big Action Trailer

I thought it was a classic download, my bad, sorry

1 Like

Make sure you read the manual for extra mechanic explanations :slight_smile:

Or you might end up walking alot :frowning:

1 Like

Iā€™ve been hesitant to try this as I often canā€™t support a 90 minute game. Can someone comment on this? This is one reason I stick with Enlisted over HLL. I simply canā€™t commit to 90 minute matches.

1 Like

Matches are long (can be up to 120 minutes) but as there is no xp anyway, you lose nothing by leaving when you have to.

Start your own, fill it with bots and just enjoy some PVE for a start. (PVE is quite fun with a few friends)

If you like it, try and find a server running with players

At this point its just an experience and fun. Hopefully one day devs will allow some xp contribution.

Where it differs from HLL there is so much vehicle support and rallys, that it is action packed

1 Like

Pretty much a hard stop for me. I love the idea of it but if itā€™s not a weekend thereā€™s no chance.

I understand that this is a mod and XP are not an issue but when we talk about long-term vision for the game?

2 Likes

Fair enough. I believe tommy has set it at 120 to allow servers time to fill.

Certainly wouldnā€™t propose to have an official mode that long.

This is just what it is at this stage as he is still developing it

@tommyZZM is always updating and taking suggestions

60 minutes is more than enough for me personally

1 Like

Due to the lack of matching mode, your newly opened room will not be filled with players at the beginning. You must wait for other players to join, and this waiting process may last up to 1 hour.

In fact for the intense battle, the complete game will be over in 1 and a half hours.

If we could have a matchmaking button and XP, more players would be willing to participate.

A lot of players didnā€™t grind to complete their levels, and they had to go to the default arcade to grind their levels, which was a very embarrassing situation.

Currently you have to wait for players to join, which is why I set a time cap of 2 hours for the mod, in fact this time has been shortened, in older versions it was longer.

Weā€™ve asked for this many times with XP and still have yet.

XP is still the main obstacle for players to join this mode, but what can be done about it.

Even without XP there are still many players willing to participate in this game mode.

The future of gaming depends on how developers treat their games and the players who enjoy their games.

Although this mod is made by players, it is still part of their games, and players just want to play the games they want to play.

3 Likes