Enlisted Holiday Sale!

Prem if you dont have it

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Nice Sale!

I was hoping for the m55-Reising -Squad and Sten MkIII-Squad to get a discount - but nope! :frowning:

Is this intended? Is there any chance that the discount will yet come?`

I have no clue why did you bring back this squad. This bar is no longer unique only for Pacific, so what’s the point?

It is

You’ll have to wait for future sales.

Here’s the response from the CM

thanks, that’s how I planned it.

I’d just change the order slightly:

1. battlepass (you pay once, and get the investment back)
  2. prem account
  3. slots
  4. everything else
1 Like

Yeah, BP is definitely worth it.

But I have always spent gold from BP way sooner than new BP season was released xD

1 Like

Thx mate! i am not sure if those two squads were also reduced in the last sale, but nevermind. I just bought my 365 days Premium and the tier 1 tanks for Axis and Soviet. i will keep the rest of my gold and wait for future sales

cheers

What a shame you ruined the game. Otherwise I would spend some money on it, but like this…no way!

3 Likes

Yeah as long as my beloved Stalingrad is still being desecrated by filthy time travelling Tiger 2 and fake RPD, I don’t feel like spending anything.

2 Likes

oh shit here it is i will consider it since i did use a lot of money on other thing already

half gold order off? :joy:

11 Likes

very interesting deal there

Polished as always

Seriously? The one thing I was willing to spend my excess gold on isn’t on sale, why?

5 Likes

Here’s why.

Its price has been reduced. You’ll have to wait for next sales.

btw what is the german bar br? i have my eye on it but if it br4 then i wont buy that

BR3

oh so it a 50/50 squad oh well i already have mg45 so im not gonna get that this year