Operation “Winter Fantasy”

Great, in order to complete these missions you have to play the game at an unhealthy level regardless of skill

4 Likes

Regarding the missions:
Kill 150 enemies = good
Destroy 10 vehicles = doable
Your rally points were used 50 times = should have been engeneer points not specificaly spawn, though at least this will push more to build them, so, not bad.
Complete 10 battles. A bit too much, especialy for a holiday season.
Earn a total of 20,000 battle score = Not my favourit.

I understand that players are not forced to play each event, but come on you know many will never miss one.

Lastly, once again I am asking for an automatic system to claim finished missions, I bet many players forget to claims them.

6 Likes

Hey, just a quick question about the discounts, it said there was Playstation store discounts but not Xbox store discounts,is there discounts on there?

“School day”

Seems like this event is made for proper adults, not children.

2 Likes

more like neets with no family

6 Likes

Playstation store and microsoft store usually have separate discounts based on other dates.

Okay, thank you

I’m still a kid!

In my heart… ?

1 Like

Can I report this post for leaking these squads? :no_mouth:

1 Like

I am also still a kid, at least according to my behavior and maturity.

But unfortunately, it probably wouldn’t hold up in court.

4 Likes

Btw does anyone know what determines British/Italian voice lines for soldiers?
Is it the squad or the soldiers himself?
How can I make sure that I have a full British squad for Tunisia?

It wouldn’t, or it didn’t?

3 Likes

I prefer a lower RoF on weapons with smaller magazines, so I think its better this way, 690 RPM is not very economical.

I was wondering when these squads would drop. Super psyched to finally be able to unlock them!

Please consider also lowering the amount of battles and rally point uses by a bit. I think 8 battles would be good especially with burnout from the previous event and it being the holiday season. The build 50 rally points is good for incentivizing people to play engineers but in the end you’re competing with your own team for event points and makes it much harder to complete.

8 Likes

I think it is essential to leave many more days blank to be able to make our trips to other places in real life and be able to complete the event with complete peace of mind after our trips.

11 Likes

server lag is something now

I finish the 10 veichle kill in the first game.
But it costs me 30 minutes. So I need to play 5 hours every 2 days to complete 10 games task.
Whoever came up with this idea was crazy.

3 Likes

I can also imagine plane slots will be always occupied to look for the tanks while people going to play as tankers less often to hunt those tanks as planes… It’s a wild jungle with those weird requirements that change how people play. Those events are turning into unfun mess like WT events that i no longer even look forward to.

4 Likes

The soldiers themselves