Elbe Day

I don’t own any of those squads but it would be really bad if people who have them didn’t get a proportionate discount on the bundle and had to buy it in full.

Premium Squad Sales
So i pay 90€ for Nothing? Because i could use them Before?
Aah i like this Scam. (Nibble Rubbing)

I fail to understand where you see a scam, just because it is inconvenient. Discounts after some time when people had to bought it at full price before is pretty much standard procedure in every shop.

4 Likes

I dont Regret it, but justice is something else, i guess you Fail to understand again hm?

You can buy anything today and you are not entitled to demand that the price of that item stays as is forever.

It’s salty, but it is what it is.
You pay the face value or wait for discounts. This applies to anything in life.

More than fair.

4 Likes

But can await a little bit more then only a FuckOff Right?
Dont expect it, but await it. Thats my Right.

And if Forumguys not able to read the Satire and Ironie, theyre Doomed anyway

4 Likes

No it’s not.

You’re acting like a spoiled princess and then call it “irony” in your broken denglish… but to simply insert some random Southpark reference won’t turn entitlement magically into irony.

2 Likes

This could stay for minor events, or as an extra.

However, please do NOT set mandatory daily tasks for main rewards in big events. Old format is fine.

Time you fix ?? still cant buy with one squad bought

4 Likes

I dont even see the offer.

6 Likes

I feel the same way

Same here. I’m not even mad as I’m not truly interested in this bundle - most of these squads get obsolete very fast so it’s really only interesting for absolute beginners. For most others its close to a waste of money even at -75%.

But its still very weird that the bundle won’t even be shown to me as available. Never did before either. I only learned through the forum that it even should exist despite playing daily.

I want my Elbe Day pack with the squads please. Thanks!

2 Likes

Wrong Flag. US Flag should be 48 Stars Version.

And the Shovel Award© goes to…

3 Likes

Digging for gold - finding “a wrong flag”

He’s a true hero of the soviet union.