Does anyone else (partially) go "rally hunting"?

I swear, rallies are stalking me. They hide behind walls, behind doors, in attics, basements, on beds (they’re too big to be under but it’s totally a thing they’d do!)…

I hear their sounds everywhere. They’re out for me!

Only way to prevent them jumping me, is to jump them first!!! :scream:

4 Likes

On weaker team it is the only way you can win
Especially when attacking - enemies have infinite tickets and all they have to do is keep mindlessly running at you until you run out of tickets. But cut off their reinforcements and even weak teams are able to cap

1 Like

lmao, me too sometimes

2 Likes

Sweeeet suggestion :slight_smile: i normally mine a rally point i build to catch those pesky rally hunters… ooops, let that one out the bag, rally hunters BEWARE :smiley: booooooooom

1 Like

This is by far the most effective strategy for enlisted. I always loved to play the “lurker” in FPS games. There’s nothing more satisfying than catching enemies off guard and controlling their zone. If your teammates aren’t complete douchbags this shit works 99% of the time. I think this is very good alternative for people that for some reason doesn’t enjoy playing the objective. This also means that when flanking you can encounter a similar opponent, then it is a very important mission to guard this flank, not to let the enemy enter your territory and destroy your rally points.

1 Like

I like to rally farm. kill everyone who spawns from the rally.

1 Like

It makes shooting them all the more satisfying, now you get a harmless fireworks display too

That’s been a tactic for a long time

1 Like

My brother and I have a chalkboard strategy to knock these out. There are limitations to rally hunting. Smart players become aware of your rally hunting kung fu then coordinate the other end of the point. Ultimately this is a priority strategy but you have to adapt always :star::star::star:

1 Like

Placing a mine on rally points is like planting a seed,you will soon harvest many enemies.

3 Likes

It makes my day anytime I hear those rallys making noise.

Even better when you locate them and see someone on your team beat you towards placing mine.

I usually just place one down regardless, others who shoot rally instead are the real scum in this game.

1 Like