Do you want para troopers in the tech tree

I’m kinda disappointed that they’re a event and premium squad only squads the devs stated that they won’t have it in the Tech Tree but I think that’s a horrible idea

I have every event para squad but bc they’re in a event doesn’t address the main issue that the players that missed those event now have to pay real money to obtain these squads

15 Likes

Yes, and I want para boxes to be customizable by players.

11 Likes

That’s a dumb argument

2 Likes

Locking gameplay features as important as squad types behind a Paywall or Missable events is horrible for the game and one of the few actual P2W elements enlisted actually has. Its a shame that Paratroopers have been premium only for such a long time.

Events being “free” don’t matter to the thousands of players joining the game now, or any player that missed the event in the past. A tech tree Paratrooper squad is needed.

6 Likes

Wut? I haven’t even provided an argument.

9 Likes

Welcome to FOMO farming and Gaijinomics. Strap yourself in, it’s a bumpy ride

3 Likes

I’d be fine with this if it was any troop type but paratroopers. They’re cancerous as is with them being limited to what players have them now, ESPECIALLY with no limit on where they can land besides gray zone, and to make it so everyone and their mother can drop them would make every single match the night before D-Day

It better that it not in the tech tree because that would ruin the balance of the game

1 Like

Again, it doesn’t matter if they are good, bad, useless, powerful, annoying or fun. Locking full on classes and features behind a paywall is bad for the game.

1 Like

Armed APC

Yea that was weird man he kinda like flag since I remember that one time I agree with flag yet he think I’m disagreeing with him, these people are weird tbh.

I don’t want to see paratroopers showing up in large numbers
That’s just the continuation of the Tunisian nightmare

2 Likes

Yes

I play events to get special stuff.
So I want all event stuff to not appear in the research tree.
Or else there is no point in playing events, perhaps only getting it earlier.
Event rewards need to remain special, not common.
If you missed the event, bad luck, makes the fomo even greater and the reward more special.

2 Likes

Paras should be a tech tree squad.
It’s a fully paywaleld mechanic, imo very bad and near “p2w” (bUt YoU cAN kIlL thEM wITh One BULet!!1!!1). Well, not p2w but I lack a proper description for this situation and I don’t want to write an essay explaining what I mean.

Also all those ideas that f2p paras will be “broken” are laughable.
If they are ok, they should be f2p. If they are broken, they are p2w (see the note above).

1 Like

You get special squads (and weapons) as even rewards, like always.
I don’t see why you should get a whole game mechanic as an event reward. That’s extremly stupid.

Also recent increase in community support for anti-player practices like paywalling stuff or FOMO practices is concering.

2 Likes

Because once there are more paratroopers, it will be very bad
especially for defenders
The constant airborne paratroopers will seriously affect the attention of the few serious players on the defensive side.
And those casual players and newcomers will just wait to be killed and then lose ground.
the most important point
Nothing is worse than 3 or more paratrooper regiments falling towards a capture point at the same time

1 Like

Then paratroopers are borken and need a fix.
Oh wait! They are paywalled! Nothing behind a paywall can be broken because ppl pay for it and this somehow fixes everything.

This is why you need to limit how you get it
If you don’t want to pay, just wait for the event or the veteran box that hasn’t appeared yet.

1 Like

Yeah, but it’s retarded way of limiting.
You basically say “because premium players with slots can cycle vehicles (tanks and planes), f2p players shouldn’t have acces to vehicles at all to prevent spam”.

This is simply stupid and if such idiotic practices continue, they will kill the game in the long run. No p2w game will last.

I swear, this game will be killed by it’s community.
(I’m quite angry if you can’t tell.)

1 Like