Do you want Enlisted to be like Insonzo, for me its a no

Isonzo is a first-person shooter video game. It is a team-based multiplayer game set on the Italian Front during World War I. It was released on Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S on September 13, 2022. It is the sequel to Verdun and Tannenberg .[1][2]

I would see three types of players optimist, postimpact or the realist. Till now i had games for only two of those player types. Cod was the optimist i am a god of war charges into battle. I am a soldier, the enlisted player a balance of caution and aggression.

Now the pessimist, i am batman the Insonzo player please play other games, I am not asking you to leave just stop confusing Enlisted with Insonzo. When people say too fast they are comparing to Insonzo.

so on a score of call of duty to Insonzo enlisted being a three what do you want enlisted to become

how about enlisted being enlisted and not becoming something else?

10 Likes

Funnily enough,I just got isonzo today,but Id say its a 2/3 if you make it out of 3,its not the braindead mess that is COD and not the MilSim like isonzo,its its own thing

my point is a lot of people are playing Enlisted like Insonzo, and reading back a lot of the suggestions would bring it closer to that game and games in the series

cause lot of people liked isonzo that game was total success and is now one of the most successful games on steam…

you really shouldnt tell people this after this post

idk if you are high or using google translate but this doesnt make any sense.

2 Likes

im huge fan of isonzo but you miss some points
1- isonzo is smalller in scale in every aspect
2- isonzo made by ww1 enthusiast devs who cares h.a. so much . df doesnt
3- obj taking time is way longer in isonzo which mae gameplay way better
4- isonzo is NOT slow paced game. If both two teams have many veterans, gameplay becomes very intense, assaulters and mountainers of isonzo move faster than enlisted assaulters .
5- althought no playabe vehicles, its maps are better designed and somethimes even biggger than enlisted
6- every weapon is very well balanced and have their own pros and cons. playing as simple infantrymen differs greatly between three different bbolt actions. Enlisted has huge spectrum of weapons but fails to provide meaningfull differences many of them

Do you want Enlisted to be like Insonzo, for me its a no title of thread

well you read the post, that makes you a troll, hello mister troll

yes but it has one playstyle, move slowly, crouch or go prone then get blasted from off screen, either from so far away the enemy if five pixels, or at angle or so obstructed from view you had no way of seeing them short of hacking the game,

if you like it the game is well polished fun but you are correct this is a WW2 game and the other is WW1, would people stop playing Enlisted like Insonzo

please tell me what you mean with this sentence?

there was no mention of isonzo for months on the forum, so idk what kind of episode you are having…

i asked you if you read my post or you were a troll, you quoted my posts leaving you being a troll as the only option

hell if you read the title of the thread you would not have said it

people are not mentioning the game by name but their suggestions are very Insonzo leaning

200w (14)

“You’re” or, “you are”

796c955f-cd66-4666-8528-d93a6f1f7730_text

YOU’RE welcome😄

2 Likes

I challenge you to play Rising Storm 2 and Red Orchestra 2 if really want a balance of caution and aggression.

2 Likes

Or even RO1, where firearms wobbled a bit if you held them without the support of a hard surface.

Often both players shot panicked their rifles at each others, missed, and ended up doing fisticuffs or knives fights. Visceral gameplay.

The apprehension before storming a room with a bayonet… oof.

2 Likes

i can’t i am on console, i can’t both games are almost dead and were never that popular

tell me if you read your posts

that is why…

do i have comprehension problems?

as bad as my English is when did i ask for Enlisted to be like Isonzo

exactly your problem. read that sentence carefully again.

mocking my writing without answering the question, you still have not answered the question, when did i ask for Enlisted to be more like Insonzo, until you answer that i will not respond to you

So true. It really makes you appreciate guns like the MP-40, PPSh 41, and MG 42. Fire superiority wins battles.

Dead or not, you need to play them. It changes one’s perspective on WW2 shooters with games like Enlisted.

1 Like

when did i say that?