Do you guys usually do it?

Do you guys go for max perk point soldiers when you are buying high tier troops? Or do you only make sure that you get the vitality perk on those soldiers? I was thinking about getting high tier soldiers in this game. I have a respectable amount of silver for that purpose. But there is one thing which keeps irking me. Even if I buy like 10 Assaulter IVs for 90,000 silver (which sounds ridiculous to begin with) there is no guarantee that atleast 3 of them will come with max perk points. Like the entire point of getting high tier soldiers is 1. To get a good base perk which you like. 2. To have max perk points so that you can experiment with multiple perk combinations. But the fact that this system of gambling is still there makes me hold back on my purchase. Sure they give you 8,000 silver back if you want to sell one non-max perk point high tier soldier. But you cumulatively lose over 5,000 silver in the process. Given this scenario I think this min-max thing is only possible if you have a premium account in-game. Since it actually gives you a respectable amount of silver post-match to help replenish your coffers. I would love to hear your thoughts on this issue.

I get frustrated too, but I guess that is how they make their money.

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

Yeah. Like atleast even the odds a little bit. If you buy like 10 Assaulter IVs make it so that atleast 5 of them will come max rolled.

Personaly i still use a lot of tier 1 soldiers as long as they can get the big perks like vitality.

If you have money to burn you can go for maxxed tier 4 soldiers but people should not be suprised that engaging with a money sink to min/max is expensive and depletes your wallet for when you need it again.

1 Like

But if grinding maxxed soldiers is what keeps the verteran busy then you got a big reason to keep it that way.

1 Like

Yeah. But like the odds were really surprising for me. I don’t know if it’s just bad luck or not but I am hardly getting 3-4 max perk point soldiers even after buying 10 of them.

Yeah. Plus it directly ties into buying the premium account as well. Especially post-merge since you don’t get that much silver from the BP anyways.

If they can differ by like 3 points in each stat then getting all stats maxxed is unlikely if chances are equal for each role. Only a 3rd will have mobility maxxed and of those only a 3rd their vitality and anothere 3rd only maxxed handling.This would translate into only 1 in 27 beeing fully maxxed ( if you assume each stat can only vary by 3).
That is why expecting only maxxed soldiers is a bit unreasonable to afford for me.

1 Like

Yeah. Thanks for the insight. But nevertheless it is a bummer fo sure.

Only soldiers I use perks on are the engineers, pilots, and tankers. :confused:
Seems to work out ok. Stamina regen is a must though.

1 Like

Outside of a few class-specific ones, I don’t use tier 3 perks and my preferred perks can be used with even a min roll soldier, so I don’t really care or pay attention to perk rolls. yeah, I could min max for a few extra stats and some limited extra percentages, but its negligible IMO.

1 Like

I didnt worry about it until I had maxed out Armies, Squads and Equipment stars.

After that Minmaxing stats and building BR decks was my new progression.

2 of my armies are min maxed (5-8 BR Decks worth of different squads). working on my 3rd army now.

I even started Naming individuals from history or fiction (Hans Joachim Marseille, Tuck, Kurt Steiner, Major Konig lol)

just another form of progression. Not necessary

2 Likes

I see.

Yeah. Just a chill way to play the game.

Nice. An alternative form of progression.

1 Like

There are better ways to make money without being a prick to your player base.

1 Like

I have bn playing since 2020,most my soldiers are max tiered on perks.

It’s a constant babysitting and spending that pays now.
It’s worth to get the best of the best

I demand the best from my soldats :slight_smile:

Its a progressive task, that I intend to keep doing as I get new stuff as I play, perfect rolled perk soldiers ain’t game changing for me since I perform exactly the same with or without perks. But, it’s always nice to have.

1 Like

Yes I use a trick to get max perk soldier let me tell you guys,too
Have double the price of a soldier in this case assaulter IV which means you should have 23 K
Buy one assaulter and see if its a max perk if its not sell it and buy again until you get the max perk soldier you want
and now why double the price it allows you to buy and sell and buy 10 or 11 times the soldier

1 Like

Yeah. True. But it’s nice to have some of those base perks I guess. It’s truly personal preference at the end of the day.

1 Like