Do not allow Guerrillas inside the greyzone

like i said they need to buff those factions. AT guns are incoming for all factions and we will see if they will get better rocket launchers and AT mortars for us and japan. btw all factions have tanks that can penetrate high BR tanks.

1 Like

I agree I don’t think that the grey zone should be a place where fighting should take place. It’s already bad enough when you spawn in get two feet onto the fighting area and two or three of my AI are dead. With the Guerrillas they probably made them with good intentions but once again they fail to see how things can be exploited.

To fix the tank camping problem what if they just add a timer to your tanks when they spawn in. You get x number of seconds to leave the grey zone and enter the battlefield or you blow up and can’t spawn in a tank for the remainder of the battle. If you try to move back into the greyzone then the game kills you outright since there will be nothing that will cause you to have to go back or even near the grey zone barrier. The Devs can move the tank resupply a little further into the fighting area, so you don’t get the off chance that “Oh I want to resupply, and my tank tread hit the grey zone and I dead” response to the changes and also tankers will have to engage with the combat instead of just shooting from afar.

This also goes into another thread about tankers and infantry getting points for helping one another in the fight.

1 Like

well this doesn’t change the fact that map favor frontal armor encounters and there must be a bit more BR IV and BR V tank balance King Tiger is the most armored tank in game and yet it moves with speed almost like a Pnather … like it has no armor at all then you have infantry vs tank there is anti tank mortars and better anti tank guns that can be given and some maps gray zones for the attackers must be removed almost so its easier to take such targets down or even better let also rocket artillery to be fired in gray zones so you wont even need to kill this tank he will have to move while he is moving you can take the point or he can chose to die from the rocket artilery

afff already assuming things… is just one of many ways to see it

They won’t solve it, but Tanks have enough protection in the grey zone as it is, so OPEN IT UP to Guerrillas and Paratroopers.

1 Like

Man someone listened to their Econ teacher. Nice use of B.E.C.!

I like how all the GrayZone tankers are B-ing about this new mechanic. I guest players will have to utilize skill instead of taking advantage of a poor game design.

lol, spawn camping takes zero skill. Right now if a tank is able to survive in the greyzone for any period of time, that is a skill issue of you and your team, it is ridiculously easy to destroy tanks in game with halfway decent teamwork.

1 Like

Like other said above, spawn camping is highly unlike to happen for long periods of time IF it even does happen. The new SMGs are underpowered, you only have a squad of 4 and it would be HURTING your teams ability to take or hold capture points as your keeping bodies from the capture points.

Did they mention if Para’s are being added to the tech tree?

I don’t see how the guerilla squad could be a problem for spawn camping. its not like its going to be the 10 players using them and if they do, i use paras, say hi from 40000 feet and jeronimo my way down to the point where no enemy will be. The premium squad has 4 soldiers and the tech tree will have 3. That said i am wondering, how a 4 men squad 20m away from the entire enemy army spawn point can spawn camp. How long can you hold? i mean there is kill cam and if you find yourself playing against good players, you get gang banged pretty fast. You have no engi so no ammo box and you have limited ammo unless you pick one from the floor. i believe those quads due to their size will be clinical instead of mass destruction. its pretty much, kill that tank and gtfo. Also, if its abused, it will revive paras. A good solution to reduce abuse, make it only premium.