Disappearing Weapons and Items

Hi all ! I realised that a lot of my stuff tend to disappear from update to update…
Like the event mortar for the allied that totally disappeared for me when the merge occure, or like my Erma silenced EMP that I just can’t get my hand on, and I’m totally sure that I didn’t equiped it on any soldiers or any squad nor sold it accidentaly… Plus some other that I can’t get my hand on anymore.
Does anybody had the same issue or feel the same about disappearing items ?

After the merge M2 mortars lost their event status, you can try using disarm reserve to find weapons you might’ve lost

4 Likes

Don’t worry, you’re not just imagining things.
I lost a Gold Order Russian T-50 Tank… just gone. The research tree even says I still need to unlock that tank, when in the pre-merge game I’d not only purchased a Gold Order T-50, but also eventually unlocked the same tank in the Moscow campaign.
It didn’t bother me too much since I almost never play tanks anyway, but I can understand people who’ve spent money on Gold Order items only to lose some of them after the merge for no apparent reason.
I have 4 Vehicle Gold Orders which I still haven’t used since there’s nothing of interest for which I have an unlocked squad. I wish they’d bring back some of the old Gold Order vehicles from when I had 0 Gold Orders ! Even that little Italian tank would be fun. Luckily all these old vehicles are still in the editor so I often place them on my mod maps.

Done plenty of time, still not finding the disappeared objects.

Yeah so I’m not the only one there… Quite weird and disappointing, as I’m pretty sure I paid 750 gold for that emp…