Destroying enemy rally points should be much more impactful to score

Destroying rally points and disrupting enemy reinforcement lines is a vital tactic to a successful mission, but it isn’t rewarded nearly highly enough in the game.

At a minimum, there should be a “major” achievement for sabotaging 500 enemy rally points (Gold Weapon Order) and the point value for destroying enemy rallies should be raised. I would suggest tripling it from 55 to 165+10 for 175 per rally point.

Infiltrating enemy positions and destroying 4 rally points enabling the team to make 4 captures should count for more than 220 points.

Alternatively, if the reason the point value is kept low is intentional to keep troops funneling towards the capture point rather than having multiple squads attempting to focus on the flanks to chase rallies, add a Battle Hero badge specifically for destroying rallies “Saboteur” rather than changing the point value.

7 Likes

aaaaah yesterday i did try a toxic way and did earn way more then 55xp
i did build Barbed Wire around it and did get maaaaany maaaany Xp + i was sniping them meanwhile.

First try and very successfull

1 Like

It would be nice if the “commando” squad could be unlocked after taking this achievement multiple times.

2 Likes

Destroying OP’s can make you win more matches, so you get more xp from win bonuses.
Also, AP mines grant a nice smooch on top of the +55xp.

There’s enough insentive to break them and search them already.
Don’t, and get rekt. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

So we should remove exp for killing because you are already rewarded with a win bonus.
And remove points for rallies because you are rewarded with a win bonus.
Also remove points for capturing the point because your reward is the win bonus…

Quite a fatalist strech you took. No, I said there’s already enough insentive to break OP’s, not that there shouldn’t be any.

This game already gives you a bucket of medals for being only slightly retarded, you want another bucket from succesfully joining a game? Why not an auto-idle xp-meter?

Just don’t complain next time that your team doesn’t want to do anything useful.

They never do, and I don’t.

50% of all consist from bots and the rest 40% are mostly useless anyway.
This game is an easy farming simulator for all those who can count from 3 to 6 backwards.

55 points + up to seven kills from a single OP is quite much already.

Good to know you are here to make the game better for everybody instead of just farming noobs. We need such ppl.
Bye

That would make for a killer award for an achievement.
-500 rallies destroyed nets a Gold Weapon order.
-100 takes of the “Saboteur” Battle Hero badge either grants a Commando soldier or becomes the means for acquiring the Commando squad

I’m going “pie in the sky” here but if they were to add the Commando squad as a 3/4 man event squad with no ability to enlist a new Commando, keeping the achievement as the only means to earn that 4th Commando would net you the full 4/4 squad. It would be even better if they added the squad as 1/4 and made you earn the other 3 Commandos through Achievements/Events. Add it to the game as an Event Squad and as a Premium Squad for each faction. There now gets to be a “super prize” in the Events out past the point where the “main” prizes are already earned. Earn ALL Event achievements and unlock a single Commando soldier for your Special Forces squad.

“Saboteur” Battle Hero badge would also be a means for tracking successful demolitions in Destruction maps. Keep track of time spent defending a destruction point after the bomb has been set and keep track of the number of times you set the bomb.

Person with most earns “Saboteur” or allow it to be held by multiple players who clear a certain threshold level (the goal of a destruction map IS sabotage, after all)

Destruction maps then become particularly useful and interesting.

Driving over an enemy rally point with a tank or jeep gives no score at all.

1 Like

That seems more like a bug

Could be, I dont know, never saw it differently.
Driving over the enemy rally point destroys it, but there is no mention of that on the screen and no score.

I used to like to put a mine on it
In a few minutes you will see a crybaby crying on the forum

1 Like

ja, not everybody likes creativity…
the greed want that 55xp, the brain want mooooaaaar

I used to enjoy tormenting my enemies
But now I like to win and torture the enemy at the same time

This suggestions are only valid if your team wins, not if your team loses.

That’s the point I’m making.
If my mian source of exp is wining, I won’t waste 10s in a presumably lost match.