Deserter example and how to fix the problem

ver-sur-mer

Ah yes lol
Great match :rofl:
You where playing in stack?

would have killed you with infantry more, but grind calls for vehicle kills. :stuck_out_tongue:

blood for the blood god.

btw playing solo always

As you can see from this screenshot the problem of rally point and desertion is much deeper, idk for the perfect solution but i’m not payed to think about it.
i don’t understand why instead or adding the next wanderwaffen they can’t stop a minute and think a solution to fix it.
2° screenshot they would have won 100% if their teammates wouldn’t have quitted

Is this XP or Silver? 50% or both, would get me, ticking that box again.

it is bonus xp, but that directly correlates to silver gain cause iirc you earn 1 silver for every 47xp.

1 Like

this game always had ~20% desertion rate per average match. there are many reasons as to why people desert and rally points are only small subset of that problem.

imho biggest problem for desertion is inability to choose game mode, map and side. currently i am deserting almost every train, assault and most of conquests. there was time when i was so fed up with defending as german that i deserted 20 maps in a row till i got attackers with them. after that i switched to playing US and soviets (even though they were stacked).