Defend defend defend defend defend defend

Does Germany do anything other than stupid conquest or defend this or defend that? They have the stupidest and most unfair map rotation out of any nation. If someone is grinding germany they are stuck playing fucking defense all night long while other nations get a decent mix. Like wtf is that garbage?

7 Likes

It certainly feels that way. Awful lot of defending regardless of game type unless it’s conquest, which can fuck right off.

DF, Gaijin, if you don’t give a shit about history as you’ve demonstrated, at least make attack/defense 50/50.

4 Likes

if they un nerfed ENG squad to historic aa weapons perhaps this defending would be more interesting

2 Likes

Ive played easily around 15 matches as Germany and only got Attack once. What is going on? Why does germany constantly have to defend? What idiotic justification excuse could be made when every other nation enjoys normal MM?

2 Likes

Ive had the same endless defending rounds as Germany BR2 , Ive swapped to my mainly British BR2 and instantly had numerous attacking rounds

2 Likes

This should just turn into warhammer at this point So the Germans can do nothing but just defend and fortify things like the imperial fist or Death Korps

1 Like

Just played 4 more matches for Germany. Every single map was either Defend or Conquest. Quit every damn one. I guess im done with Germany unless i feel like playing the same god damn mode over and over. Well it was fun boys. This was indeed intentional and really fucked up to do this to an entire tech tree. I feel sorry for anyone playing Germany or grinding it.

they should just send us into the warhammer universe at this point

Well i did my rant and just played immediate attack invasion missions with the US and Soviets lol. The soviets just walked through lol.