Danger in the air!

No. Major update would not come next week 10000000000%

How is that related any how? just pick a plane and go kill the tank that is “spawn killing” nothing to do with the spam of AP, 500lb bombs and artillery strikes into the objective
of course as a deffender one of your first priority targets should be the tanks if you dont wanna get AP spammed

???

you tell me how they are axis only problems when allies have to get those point through open grounds and take the same points that can be shelled or bombed by 6 500-pound,250 kilo, bombs.

allied tanks are dogshit at taking out other tanks because they only get solid shot for the most part with only the m10 reaching above 100mm of penetration while only 1 axis tank falls belong that, in fact i never had an allied tank take out my panther; it was only CAS and det packs that did.

A) that is not relative to the conversation at hand
B) you can ram tanks with a plane to do kill it or wipe out the crew

So are you a bot or something? you just run in a straight line? about the tanks its very rare for me as an axis player to see phanters, I might see like 2 guys using it out of 10 matches of pure pumas and Pz IV are pumas hard to take out? or Pz IV? I really dont think so neither is common to se Ju 188 maybe one particular match you will se 2 guys spawning it, like out of 20 matches, the defenseless plane, if it spawns you just spawn a plane and go shoot him down, why would the allied tanks should be good at everything while his planes are good at everthing too? if you want to destroy tanks so badly why dont you pick a plane and just go destroy tanks? well yeah when do you see a Pz destroying jumbos? almost never, and is the jumbo nerfed any how? it still in the campaign and as long as it does I think its fair to have the Phanter too, after all, what else you can do to take him out? pull out the sturmpistole? how you even deal with a Jumbo or a M4A1 with that? you just go prone 250 mts into the gray zone and shoot him from a side track? you shoot rockets that bounce from it? you take like the 1 only plane that has the bombs to take it out? assuming that you do have it

Definitely need that

1 Like

Too OP , just lost a couple of games bc of this.

What Are you guys actually talking about? Is it something that are missing? I play this game on the regular.