D-Day Event

We will take into account

5 Likes

Can I opt to use a pipe cleaner to shove salt into my urethra for a gold order rather than playing Normandy?

2 Likes

Iā€™m with him, otherwise youā€™re gonna get a bunch of upset people yelling about being busy over the weekend and missing out.
Which is a headache

1 Like

Exactly the reason I could only take part in 1 alpha test despite having access to several alpha events.

Gaijin event windows are always stupid short to guarantee minimum participation

1 Like

This is insane is that is the case.

The moment I noticed you can buy stages of the event, I understood why it is so grindyā€¦

ā€¦and it seems you need to do them in order? I was hoping to skip flamethrower taskā€¦ I really donā€™t enjoy this weapon.

3 Likes

Thank you, i am glad that you see my idea for this game, I was hope you will put maybe premium days.

But this is very good. I want to tell all the people on this forum who were selfish and bad at my idea. That in the end Gaijin did the right thing. Get upset as much as you want!!!

Event is nice, but it will also be painful because tasks must be completed sequentialy.
Please allow players to work on all tasks at the same time instead. It will still be grindy, but having to win 4 battles with braindead teams only to be allowed to suffer through flamethrower kills and finaly enter last circle of hell of 7x 1st place is a bit cruel.
Also, who the hell thought that 60 flamethrower kills is a good idea? Honestly, I did not ragequit a single battle even in CBT with all its broken OP squads spammed everywhere. But this taskā€¦ oh boy this is quite strong dose even on meā€¦

Other than that, thumbs up for this event, it is nice to have more options to get golden weapon tickets.

2 Likes

That sucks. Why not count every battle? An event should be fun, not hard workā€¦ even in this short time and testing periode.

1 Like

So, what kind of machine guns are counted? Vehicle MGā€™s, aircraft MGā€™s? Or only stationary ā€œbunkerā€ mgā€™s and LMGā€™s carried by squads?

Youā€™ve got to be kidding me? You have to do them in order? I shouldnā€™t be surprised by the ā€œgrindinessā€ of this game" but my god thatā€™s insane.

2 Likes

done . ty for an extra gold order :smiley:

handheld ones and the ones avaiable on the maps count.

You played a minimum 13 matches today? Sounds paid for me to me lol

I m sure i played atleast 20 batles since i left my work.

Thatā€™s preposterous!

You guys are probably tons better than I am. A week is not enough time for me to complete these events, not even one. Never gonna happen.

This just saved me 90 E-Gold. Thank you.

Tank MGā€™s should count.

only the gold card quest is the hard one for casual playersā€¦ the others are just do-repeat until you got them.

the gold one you have to be top 1. that alone took me 9 games, wasnt bad, but i m most times at top 1 with a good xp margin.

atleast try it, playing 1 game, winning 3, kill bots with MG and flametrower isnt hardā€¦ you can do it in few ingame hours.

1 Like

I thought the more players can take part in event the better for the game, isnt it? In this case, the event was done by the same person, whos responsible for battle tasks? ā€œDo *** kills with mortar! - Butā€¦ I dont have mortar! - Dsnt matter!ā€ Same is here, do some kills with MG or flamethrower? I just started the Normandy campaign, I play only Moscow, how can I do the tasks if I dont have any MGs or flamethrowers???
Dear developpers, if You could replace this beta-man whos responsible for the game tasks in your beta-game, this would be appreciated.

The trick is to buy game progress so you can start grinding the event, get frustrated and buy the event progress too :slight_smile:

So you have an event thatā€™s 3 days long and you create objectives to fulfill within the time frame but you make it so they must be done in order? Like I finished 1st in several games but they werenā€™t counted b/c the previous objective needed to be fulfilled before I could get credit for the next one. Have you guys played other games? Events are supposed to be fun, not a grind or just an excuse for you to have a sale.

2 Likes