Customization Overhaul

I’d like to suggest a complete overhaul of the customization options in Enlisted.
Currently, the uniforms don’t match well, and the choices are limited and of poor quality. Moreover, all uniforms lack insignia, significantly detracting from the game’s authenticity and appearance. It would be great to see improvements in these areas in the next major update.

If there are legal concerns about displaying military insignia in some countries, perhaps they could be hidden in a ‘Harmonization Mode’, which would only display insignia when it’s deactivated.

The player base has been waiting and asking for this for many years. Initially, the developers stated that they had other ‘very important things to do,’ such as finishing the merge of campaigns, solving balance issues, and more. So, right now is the moment to do it, since the merge is done and balance problems are a never-ending issue. The developers offer us some customization tickets in each battle pass, but what’s the use if the customization system is barely functional? Can we finally see some improvements?

vs

Spoiler

vs

Spoiler

other examples

Spoiler

wlfyg29

82988003_3083544431674529_4128720936016805888_n

main-qimg-4ff3e2063035497df5659a07d523c303-lq

Other examples made by Erika,

Spoiler

@James_Grove

10 Likes

Do think they’d include the British and French fighting in the German army?

Personally, I don’t see any reason not to include that; it’s just history, nothing more. I’m kind of annoyed that nowadays people get offended by literally everything. Hopefully, those kinds of people don’t play Enlisted. Also, if someone’s feelings are hurt by some historical facts, they can turn on harmonization mode.
Additionally, I’m not sure if legislation prohibiting Nazi symbols in some countries is a significant issue, since there are games on Steam that feature Wehrmacht and SS insignia and they function well

1 Like

i wish Devs will use this function in future and bring all others insignias swastikas etc.
meanwhile every Soldier running around in Pyjama.
We could play as Red vs Blue.

2 Likes

There used to be swastikas in the game, but according to Latvian law these symbols are forbidden :frowning:

1 Like