Customization for the Rider Class bikes

Since we’re getting customization for the APC vehicles soon (thank god) I feel the bikes deserve some attention too, I remember how devastated I was when I bought a Thompson decorator for the WLA just to find out after unlocking the squad I couldn’t put it in the Thompson holster that’s on the bike. I’d as well like to be able to change the paint job of the German bikes since they’re restricted to Afrika Corp paint jobs. Not the most important suggestion in the world but it would be nice.

14 Likes

It would be nice to have more squads, like i even found a div. that’s alredy present in the game!
main-qimg-eab5d4f697a9b55ec84b8986bc9b4589-lq
ww2-german-bmw-sidecar-motorcycles-arterra-picture-library

Googles are also a must have in my opinion
The Falschminjager bike screenshot is from a GTAV mod

2 Likes

Wow, that is a good picture of LSSAH r75.

agreed…

there are so many camoufalges available for bikes too

Examples made on the editor
6 Likes

Wich parameter did you use to change the color?

of the bike?

Yes, it beautiful and I was thinking made a custom bike whit camo for my mode.

all the camo names you’ll find them on the guide it self.

us one should be " us_camo_olive* " and the brit one… dunno but try to look for the same color.

fair warning,
the text is in that guide is outdated.

mainly this:

[quote=“ErikaKalkbrenner, post:1, topic:56744”]
:warning: Keep in mind that only works for tanks. unfortunately cars, tracks, bikes AND BRITISH TANKS have a different path. and/or use a different method which it’s unknown to me :warning:
[/quote]

as with time ,i did found the britsh texturs and what not. so you’ll just have to scroll down a bit.

but for the rest, the camo names are still the same.

That why when I was trying 5 min ago that wasn’t working

Honestly a full revamp to give them more options would me dev time well spent. Just like paratroops, once theyre relevant theyll see more focus: