Customización and Skins

A good way to customize the soldiers in the game would be this, one that is most similar to Rising Storm 2

4 Likes

Of course, everything keeping it historically correct

2 Likes

according to devs, they won’t be so restrective about cosmetics.

They will add face replacement soon. But I just dont know changing (not shaping) a face has any meaning… BTW, one kind of green tickets has a “haircut” icon for face changing.

OMG, that means, it will be appears in the next BP season, just in 4 days. Since green tickets only avaliabe from BP.

Really? Where did they say that? :o

here:

2 Likes

Frankly, the face and name changes are the least I would want from a customization, at least it’s good that it’s only the first phase, so I’ll wait to see when it will be possible to work with equipment and uniforms.

Ahhhh that’s right they did say that in that post. Lol forgot that they used that wording. eeehhhh kinda iffy about that tbh. But I suppose I’m willing to have an open mind about it. As long as it’s nothing over the top like they said then I’m willing to give it a shot.

It would be awesome to customize the uniform and equipment a lot more sooner rather than later. But the face customization is also very much a welcomed addition. Since a lot of the faces atm are uuuhhhh… Less than desirable to say the least :sweat_smile:

I just hope it will not turn into a circus…

What I would really like to have is Imperial Eagles on the helmets in Moscow. Censored, OFC.

2 Likes