Custom game uniform error

No matter how i set uniform, it always changed to berlin uniform everytime i enter custom games. For example i always set my squad uniform to moscow campaign, but when i enter custom game, it ALWAYS changed to berlin uniform. It worked well few months ago…but since then my uniform changed…How can i fix this? I want to fix this because i really dont like berlin uniform. If you know the solution please tell me.

weird.

works for me:

question, is it a modded mission?

or vanilla

Hes talking about modded missions. Vanilla works fine. To fix it either use custom profiles or create briefing entity and set the uniform to moscow

1 Like

at no point he mentioned those.

but if those were modded missions, then yeah, the author needs to update them though the briefing.

You will need to create any briefing entity and then use Find Entity to find briefing. After that need to edit mission_outfit property. Write there campaign name (for example: moscow).

Yeah, but it…

Sounds like modded missions, because this happends only there.

yep im talking about modded missions.

it is a modded mission. It works well in vanila.

that is because the author needs to update the briefing node and set specific campaign cosmetic sets to it.

without it, players / soldiers clothing will be randomized. and/or appear the wrong sets

so, try to contact the mod author, and let him / her know :+1:

Thanks for answering my question. Actually i tried this before but it didnt work. What do i have to do after writing campaign name? Just leave? or do something else?