Current BP weapons available

These are the current Battle Pass weapons available for our new players at this moment. A lot has been removed since I started playing 2.5 years ago.

1 Like

I mean yea they sometimes remove old GO such as light rifle, g43k and many other and I would love to have some of them back tbh

1 Like

If I were you, I’d not be very vocal about the fact that you have multiple accounts. It’s against TOS.

3 Likes

This account got started when Gaijin had problems linking my current Enlisted account with steam because I have two Steam accounts, each with different e mail addresses. I had given them the wrong e mail. So, when it was supposedly linked, it wasn’t, it was just a new account which took them almost a week to straighten out, but to their credit, they fixed it and got it back on the correct Steam account that I use.

Any normal person wouldn’t punish you for that, it’s just good to know it’s against TOS.

But given that a fair amount of CCs pretty much publicly present having multiple accounts. I really wouldn’t worry that much.

2 Likes

Not related to topic, but i do miss old gold order weapons. Shame that i only got 1 of these :confused:

1 Like

The German FN Model 1930 is no longer available, which was basically just another level 3 BAR for the most part. I think you could also get it for the Japanese. I also have the 1918/30 Beretta German level 1 semi auto, along with the S&M semi auto level 2 US rifle that are no longer available.

1 Like

I wish they would relist all the original guns they’ve had, since I am quite sure there are some I would get.

5 Likes

it is still available

1 Like

My bad, I’m getting old and blind. :rofl: Neither by choice I should add. :yum:

2 Likes

Time gets us all in the end… :smiley:

2 Likes