Create your own mission!

Well, that sucks.

But if that’s the case, is there a possibility that good / popular comunity maps will become official maps in the future? Kind of “certified” by devs and avalable in the regular matches.

9 Likes

As far as I know, we are the server. I really need to clarify this question.

But look at the launch instructions - you are not downloading a file, but a simple link that you use to pick up the mission. no extra action.

Ctrl C - Ctrl V - play

1 Like

I appreciate the response.

I’ll be more specific with my question, because my ramblings can be tough to interpret.

If I upload my Custom Kursk BloodBath (version 1.1) and want 17 of my friends to play it, is it possible that could impact other people’s server experience while they are just playing the normal campaigns in Enlisted?

I would join that “kursk” batle in a heartbeat :joy:

1 Like

Now we are talking. Moly holy.

@1942786 : I think this is PC only - right? Or do we have the editor also on consoles?

2 Likes

We have enough server capacity.

4 Likes

When this feature is added. We could have some voting, to choose the best community map and the winning map is officially added

2 Likes

Consoles too?

YeeeEEeeEeeEEeeeEeeeeEEEeeeEEEEEeeeEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeSSSSSSSSS!!!
Sorry couldnt hold back my happiness over this news. Holy Guacamoly!

2 Likes

Latest English speaking section topics - Enlisted - Google Chrome 25_05_2022 13_48_18 (2)

3 Likes

Why dont play WT then. Tanks models in this game is just WT copypaste, but of older versions

Because I play enlisted, I like the tank VS tank in this game so I want to play, on this game.

I couldnt care less about tank models, damage or what ever, I like the vehicle gameplay Alot here. Not in wt.

It’s kinda stupid to state for anyone to play another game for a feature when a custom type of batle to fill a niche or a small playerbase that seek it won’t even bother your gameplay at all.

At any rate, yes, I want it on enlisted. I would have lots of fun with it.

9 Likes

Ah yes,good old Massacre in Normandy with free space!This is what i’ve wanted!

Oh boy, can’t wait to recreate Brothers in Arms missions

2 Likes

so it won’t be like in CompanyOfHeroes, that you can download created maps and modes from a kind of library and play alone with your friends?
so the maps and modes are only available if they are created and actively played by the creator himself?

Are there any plans to add the ability to set the number of people among the functions of the mission editor to be added in the future? For example, a squad mode with 50 vs 50 players.

3 Likes

great news, seems that marks the start of ending of grey zone campers

That’s very exciting! Hope modded games can integrate to main game experience, not just some niche part of the community. Also, balance the XP income of this mode, not letting players feeling not worth to play, nor make this become someone’s XP farm.

1 Like

This looks amazing.

Any chance to have 3rd person tank view option enabled? @1942786

Because I too like tank gameplay here without WT’s shenanigans and fantasy stuff, and would love to look at my beautiful tanks.

My only concern is that the playerbase is not big enough to populate 10 queues in 5 campaigns, custom game lobbies and modded game lobbies at the same time.

1 Like

Can we freely set the area size of the gray zone and control points?

1 Like