Couple observations since new updates

So I typically play on BR I with most factions (besides Axis in which I have the most event squads and weapons so I play BR V) and since the new bonuses for playing “Join any Army”, I mostly get Axis BR V and I’m just dominating like hell! This has been doubly awesome as I have earned a bunch of Battle Hero awards and this has helped make the most of the +50, +100, and +300 bonus from daily logins. This has helped IMMENSELY as I am a F2P player and have had ALOT of trouble trying to get through BRII-III research in almost if not all Factions (besides Japan who I rarely play). Things are FANTASTIC since the new Econ update and I couldn’t be happier. I’m guessing this is due to more players being added due to the successful steam launch as well.

—One last thing as I’m sure others have brought it up but why isn’t there a RALLY HUNTER battle award that goes to the player who hunts the most enemy rallys?!? As everyone knows (should know) Rally hunting is basically almost MORE important than creating your own team rally’s. Just a great idea DF!

What do you guys think? How have things been going for those of you choosing to get the bonuses from “Join any Army”?

Best APC squad for major contributing APC spawn point would be nice too

1 Like