Considering T-34 is now in Moscow, we need King Tiger in Normandy

M18 and hetzer? Yes please! I love both…
Seriously I’d really like a more inland Usa/commonwealth/Axis campaign. Vehicles in it were just golden, for all sides…

1 Like

and the best part is that the unique things i suggested are also historically accurate since there was a group of american medics that did tend to the wounded of both sides and had a rule of “no guns in the church hospital”

1 Like

King tinger is not in the game tf you mean
Tiger 2 P is not a king tiger

Literally the King tiger with Porsche turret. You confuse with:

1 Like

tiger 2p is the king tiger, just that it has a turret for a porsche prototype that got used on the king tiger

3 Likes

it is

It wasn’t in Europe until more than a year after Normandy.

There’s no such thing as a King Tiger anyway.

king tiger is the allied name for the tiger 2 so king tiger is the same tank as tiger 2

Then it turns into Pershing spamers

You should look up some historical books on the us European theater when you get a chance

pershing might be worse than jumbo just because it has ammo in a turret that could possible be penned by the panzer 4s, but i could aso be completely wrong about that assumption too

Seriously speaking,a tiger II H can be added to normandy instead of an ugly (P)ones. As US side can destroy any tanks using the m8. I also hope allies get m26 pershing as an opposite,obviously ally player want NO MORE SHERMANS.

Well if you’re being serious and all :wink: . The only Tiger II in Normandy was the P variant, with 12 delivered to s.H.Pz.Abt 503 on 7 July 44, and seeing their 1st combat on the 11th.

1 Like