Connection issues since update?

Hi! I am always playing on EU,RU servers but after the last big update I have horrible connection issues. Sometimes during the match for ~3m I’m unable to do nothing as my character is warping around by itself and usually after the 3m I get kicked by Anticheat for lost connection. Also very often the game hangs, players running in the same place like Michael Jacksons moonwalk and my bullets and explosives do nothing. I did Speedtest on my connection and it’s all fine on my end, the connection is working as should. Anyone else have these issues? It’s gotten so bad that I often just quit the match because it’s unplayable…freezing, running in the air, unable to do any damage. It worked fine for me before the update. Any solution for this ? :frowning:

Yep, it is a server issue, I encountered it a lot during the week-end, but it became much better since monday, however, if you still have this problem, you can only hope that it will be fixed soon…

speedtest isnt good test for connection issues. open command prompt on your computer and type
ping www.google.com /n 200

if you have any packet loss, your connection is the problem.
you can try with 2000 or more for longer analysis or you can run this command multiple times a day cause you are not guaranteed to catch your network problems in one try.