Company of Hero 2 Sound MOD ver.2.1

This is a mod pack that change the most voice in Enlisted of German,Italy,Soviet,American and Britishs voice into COH2 type.However,I didn’t join the British army’s voice, I just changed them to be the same as Americans.
Battlefield broadcast,also called Voiceover,is also change into COH2 one(but not fully).
Main German and Italy player voice is Grenadier,AI solders combine with Panzar Grenadier and Pioneer.
Main Soviet voice is Conscript ,combine engineer.
Main US and UK voice is US Rifleman,combine rangers.
The hall music has also been replaced with three theme songs, namely the Eastern Front, Western Front, and British Army.
If you have any suggestions for improvement, please feel free to let me know in a timely manner. Maybe I can not fix it at once but I will appericate.

3 Likes

9epdPI

We now have a place on the sandbox!!

1 Like

You can add your mod to a new section on the Sandbox portal.

1 Like

some note about this mod:
Why I did not post some text videos?
——Well,Due to legal regulations in my country, I am unable to use YouTube fluently.You can see display videos in Bilibili: 【Enlisted/从军】英雄连2东德语音包_网络游戏热门视频 (bilibili.com) 英雄连2美军语音包【Enlisted/从军MOD】_网络游戏热门视频 (bilibili.com)
复刻黑苏联277号命令?从军英雄连MOD2.1_哔哩哔哩_bilibili
英雄连2动员兵语音MOD【Enlisted/从军mod】_哔哩哔哩bilibili_英雄连2
Why verson is 2.1?
——Actually I already made this Mod several mounths ago, post and exam it with some of my friends in my country,Gradually improved most of the voice signals - of course, there is still a portion that has not been replaced.Especially sorry for British lovers,I don’t have the energy to work hard on a new one recently.

1 Like

A squad of front-line soldiers is ready for battle)))
Perfect mod for me.

really great. :smiley:

a couple of repetitions, or missplaced lines speaking from different people,
but with the material that is only present. i can understand.

do you have any previews?

Well I have post it in Bilibili,but I can not post the preview in youtube due to some reason. 【Enlisted/从军】英雄连2东德语音包_网络游戏热门视频 (bilibili.com) 英雄连2美军语音包【Enlisted/从军MOD】_网络游戏热门视频 (bilibili.com)
复刻黑苏联277号命令?从军英雄连MOD2.1_哔哩哔哩_bilibili
英雄连2动员兵语音MOD【Enlisted/从军mod】_哔哩哔哩bilibili_英雄连2

i will try post for you a preview

3 Likes

Thank you very much