Come and play Big Action - why?

Ever wanted to play on bigger maps? - BA
Ever wanted 4 planes in sky and air battles - BA
Ever wanted to try all the premiums, but had no money - BA (dicker, KV2, zis-30, all of them are there… even some new ones)
Ever wanted indirect artillery, or Stuka air raid attack - Ever wanted a commander hatch or personal weapon on your tank? BA

These are just some of the reasons why it is highly recommended, the new preset mode Tommy has made, is amazing! 60 preset squads on your line up, only caveat you have to earn pints, only once, but much earn points to get better stuff, you get premium planes as starter, i-16, Yak, First IL2, but have to earn points for more.

Anyway, if you grinded event see if you can join a server: 1022 was latest version, I was playing 1019a this morning, it is hight recommended

Major McDonald please recognise the good work, allow players to earn xp on this mod, it even advertises your premiums which people can try out and Gold Orders!

Hope to see some more of you on BA!

6 Likes

Eeehhhh I’ve never had the best experiences with mods in video games. Think I’ll mainly stick to vanilla, thanks

Mate, just try it, don’t be so close minded…

1 Like

Maybe

I will say I have played Big Action a few times and it’s actually pretty fun. I usually don’t mess with the Mod Event but this one is worth it lol. Less stress and just fun playing around with preset squads!

Big action mode.

to illustrate the difference between standard and big action. artillery or rockets:

-In standard
c6f28e11067986f49eed82c660e97e12
“Eh. it’s golf weather.”

-In Tommy’s mod:
willem-dafoe-looking-up-willem-dafoe
“Jesus Mary Joseph… forgive me my Lord as I have si… (splat)”

Gave me post traum experience. Scary a bit like HLL rockets or arty or plane bombing runs. Like how it should be in a good ww2 game.

Is basically Hell Let Loose (enlisted edition)

And i love it :fire:

2 Likes

That is a great example, bombers come in and there is no red circle to run away from, you don’t know where the bombs will drop. Airfields with automatic defences.

1 Like

Big action mod. What i had hoped for in enlisted

2 Likes

Have you tried his new Preset mode, it’s not like DF presets, there are 60 squads you can chose from, but just need to earn xp to unlock them.

As well as Zis30, Lefh Artilery, it is now my way to enjoy Enlisted when not grinding for events (Not like I need anything, but FOMO kicks in…)

Havent tried it yet (having a break from enlisted), But I am in the discord paying attention to the updates :+1:

1 Like

It rocks as f…

wait Big action got progression now?

Yes, in game progression, no more tiger being pulled immediately, based on in match xp gain. It is every vehicle you can imagine and new ones for Soviets and axis, and tweaks like ammo values, traction, new radio ops, Partisans and more