Combat Notes: Rally points

Which construction gathers both allies and enemies around it? The rally point, of course!

In this new episode of our video series, we’ll tell you about one of the most valuable builds available to any Engineer class soldier.

23 Likes

Not even once mining rally point was mentioned.
Or building barbed wire around enemy rallies.

Probably for the best.

7 Likes

That’s terrible tip, usable only for score hunting people. Just destroy it or put AP mine on it.

1 Like

Cool! I didn’t know a player can temporarily disable enemy rally point by shooting near it. If I understand correctly it’s like a suppression effect on the rally point.

More tutorial videos like this please.

3 Likes

Or surrounding allied RPs with wire and keeping it doused in flamer fuel, like some… individual… I knew.

Video is incomplete.

Definetly agree with you, its much better to just destroy it.

all new players should be forced to watch this :heart_eyes:

Did you never notice you cannot spawn on grey out rally when “battle” is near?

1 Like

I thought that only happen when the enemy is near your rally point.

1 Like

Best tip is to barbwire friendly respawn points.

6 Likes

These videos are welcomed keep them coming :+1:

1 Like

Yep, I agree. 100% pro-move, your team shouldn’t be able to steal your scorepoints by kill stealing your enemies.

1 Like

@ChuchaDrucha
Chucha, pls somehow implement these videos in game.

More new players would probably watch them if you did.

5 Likes

didnt know that building multiple rally make respawn faster but tbh it very rare to see any difference.

1 Like

our mascotte has return!

So, devblog tomorrow then? lol But i still like the combat notes btw :slight_smile:

i wonder if you build 5 rally next to each other will it become like insta respawn since they said it make them spawn faster.

It is, the rallypoint network do exactly this

1 Like

oh dam but sadly it would most likely need a lot of cooperation which is hard to get tbh

Thaths is the motive no one know this