Combat notes: Battle Rating

But it CAN meet 2.7 or 4.7. Which are 3 BR’s apart from 3.7

i’m sure newer players or br I and III players will be thankful enough and have a wonderfull experience against opponents with latter / optimal tier ( be it III or V )

24 Likes

So what? Even now certain factions one-sidedly steam roll over the other.
Why? Because faction bias still exist.

And there’s literally no difference if unpopular faction is filled up by bots or casual players. Literally non. Merge haven’t solved this issue. And it is obvious now.

So at least make proper BR balance.

8 Likes

only if there aren’t enough players.

because for the most part, you often face what the opposition has around the same br.

it’s not as extreme as enlisted.

1 Like

Please never do. Battle Ratings suck as is and the way you’ve implemented them is the literal best case scenario. I love being able to fight a little of everything and not the same dang thing over and over again with no respite
I would say separate BR I from everything else, make it its own little island, and leave the rest as is

I think leave BR 1 alone and kick out all automatic weapon is better.

If we set aside sarcasm, what can you suggest that wouldn’t harm the queues and battle population?

I’m here. I’m listening to you. But eventually, I will have to leave - I still have a lot of work for Enlisted.

6 Likes

Pretty video and all, but…

I’ll have to go with everyone here, with Steam guys coming, surely you guys realize only 2 br queues is a bad idea, eh?

I mean, it’s not as if EVERYONE here keep telling you…

11 Likes

which i find it funny this exscuse, since the chinese client does have a rule of matchmaker of 0± . yet i don’t see them complaining that much.

they even get bots.

ugh… idk…

br 1vs2 br 2vs3 br 3vs4 and br 4 vs 5?

that would be a great start.

14 Likes

Buddy I almost always fight enemies of higher BR regardless of anything at all, and with tanks it’s a lot harder to do than fleshbags

Putting BR I by itself and that being the ONLY change. Give the newbies their “safe space” or whatever

2 Likes

your opinion < majority of players complaints.

as much i don’t care because i run with the least optimal gear my self ( volkssturm - british gear in br v ) this game won’t sustain it self with huge equipment gap. ( i mean, it will through the stagnated playerbase, but not getting any new ones any time soon )

because,
do you honestly think a new player will play this game and have a great time against kvs and what not in his first matches? sorry, past the 10 bots matches.

i’m sure he/she will love it.

or… how much do people enjoy unlucking stuff at br III that they won’t use because their their experience will become much worse.

you tell me.

but i can tell you, not everyone is insane as us.
( or enjoys it )

5 Likes

But if you dont make the MM more balanced, especially for the influx of new players, the population will just keep dwindling back to that anyway.

With steam launching, for the forseeable future, the main game is going to be up to BR 3 (for the new players it will take a long time to get xp and silver). So seperating 1 and 2 from 3, and 3 from 5 would make it much more appealing.

IMO

Since testing many of us having suggest a 3 queues minimum.

12 Likes

But if ±1BR combined with maps not tied to BR then it would be less queues? And we now dont have less popular campaigns we have less popular Factions and BR and to fill empty BR Enlisted can use bots. This is very vital request from comunity before Steam release, becouse game will just end up with tonns of negative revievs in weeks and probably will not gain needed amount of costant players to separate. May be devs can create big survey with options and by it get comunity votes to see if people prever wait or strugle in current BR

2 Likes

In all seriousness play the game as a new player, not as a dev account, but as an absolute new account without spending any cash (or assigning yourself assets). You also must remember you have no knowledge of the game and you have to think like a new player, which means no manipulation of the game mechanics.

Get people that aren’t “yes men” that will actually give you feedback from all view points.

The game population has been in serious decline for awhile now with failing retention of the older player base.

You need to work on the BR and Silver system, actually take more time than you do now to really get in and read the player base feedback. If you have ignored the numerous threads all clearly stating this, then this is an oversight on your end.

10 Likes

The vocal minority that cares*

Look, I’ve said repeatedly I can accept making BR I and isolated island as a newb haven. That’s it though. I love BR III and how it works right now. It’s nearly identical to the Enlisted I fell in love with. I don’t want that taken away from me

you hear that people? “the higher the br the more modern the equipment is” uh huh and people said i was wrong smh (cause i literally said something like this [very stupidly at the time i admit] but now after hearing it officially it feel good)

you know what no im wrong again dam my brain is too slow these day

Unfortunately, I don’t have statistics for the Chinese version of the game (it’s a different Enlisted version, not the same as ours), so I can’t assess whether it’s good or just available.

So you’re suggesting adding another queue. That is certainly one option, but it will undoubtedly worsen session population. I can suggest this option to the developers again, but I believe they have already considered it.

i mean, you can be tone deaf all you want, it won’t improve the situation for majority of people though.

4 Likes

That literally kills all appeal III has, which is fighting EVERYTHING