Collection of potential APCs

Thanks for contributing to the list!

I agree that the selling the basic Sdk.kfz.251 as a premium was very short sighted. I feel the same way about the universal carrier as a 1 time event vehicle.

I hope that Darkflow decides to make these vehicles available at some point in the tech tree, they have added premiums to the tech tree before. Examples: Browning 1918, M50 Reising, Johnson Rifle, Gewehr 41, M3 Lee. Etc. They could make it up to existing premium owners with free skins or cosmetic options when those eventually become available for APCs.

I would also add I think there should be a distinction if possible between some smaller armored cars and vehicles that would classify as APCs. Jeeps and other light vehicles would preferably be part of a rider class overhaul in a perfect world.

1 Like

honestly we need regular tech tree ones, like if they going to make premium or event ones of commonly used APC like they did with German Sd.Kfz. 251 premium & Soviet M3 lendlease apc premium ones they could at least make the premium ones with unique cosmetics on the soldiers & camoflauge ,decals for the vehicles , and make regular tech tree unlock ones like they did with there Panther A as regular unlock & a premium berlin version, P-40E tunisian premium & regular unlock

2 Likes

my thoughts exactly

1 Like

A few more:

e002712441-v6
Allies: Piat Launcher Universal Carrier

M3 Wurfrahmen 40
Axis: M3 Wurfrahmen 40

Rocket Universal Carrier APC
Allies: Rocket Universal Carrier

2 Likes

sounds like new idea for another premium apc