Collect all achievements! Share happiness with everyone

QQ截图20240728004624
All 60 achievements have been completed!
Seeking praise from everyone! Instead of: This person must have gone crazy playing with enlisted~
If you also have obsessive-compulsive disorder~
Welcome to ask questions_Regarding the achievements that made you suffer, I will try my best to provide suggestions and try to help everyone~

7 Likes

I love a good achievement hunt.

Good job!

1 Like

The tech tree is fully developed; the new and old legions have fule developed; 14 preset queues had be configured (each queue contains 8~10 legions); silver coins are abundant and freely; 80%+ win rate; all 4 factions have at least 3000k research points stored; there are 300 surplus soldiers and thousands of weapons in the warehouse; achievement trophies are all collected.
So, what else can I do in this game?

help the lower population side i guess? idk i still have to do engy building kill those are not my cup of tea but it fine i can play german for that (since US love spamming aircraft ez achievement for me)

also currently on 55/60 only the ez one are left (including the engy one)

I guarantee I will NEVER unlock all of them.

IMO the toughest one for solo players is the 10 victories in a row. It requires knowledge of the current FOTM factions AND luck in not meeting enemy stacks even once, lest breaking your streak.

Nah that one is easy got it while the US was hot (altho nowadays it definitely seems harder)

Mine spammer pepespit :stuck_out_tongue:

I caught two more tonight, so it is possible.

Dunno if I have the skill to get the rest though…

1 Like