Chinese Faction Suggestion Mega Thread

Huh, really? I’ve seen a few WW2 period movies from China that depicted these uniforms, such as The Eight Hundred. Would it being in a video game cause more issues?

Huh, okay I didn’t know that. That is a shame then, I think this time in history deserves a lot more attention. Honestly if the CCP allows it I’d hope they’d add the faction. To my knowledge Warthunder hasn’t had any issues since adding China, and they even included Taiwanese vehicles.

3 Likes

high quality suggestion but i would rather see chinese as a japanese collaborators under wang jingwei rule, lets say as premium or event squads (aswell thai army could be added this way as a event or premium squads with some unique and not overpowered equipment like thai mauser and unique uniforms)

adding new faction which could fight only one another faction leads to dividing playerbase even more and it is not the point of upcoming merge of the campaigns

Very impressive, I appreciate the amount of time you likely spent to make this! While it seems a lot of this faction would be repeat weapons, that would be totally fine with me since we’d get uniqueness in other areas.

1 Like

But like a fun weird, right :sweat_smile:

I totally agree! This would help set Enlisted apart, but also these sort of intense battles would be very interesting to see and deserve to have their stories told to a wider audience.

3 Likes

Command & Conquer: Generals/Zero Hours is banned in PRC despite they are the one fighting terrorists/GLA

1 Like

it cause they show beijing or whatever the place was being nuke which is unacceptable to the chinese

I even look forward to updating the Korean War, and then I can play the Chinese against the Americans lol :rofl:

2 Likes

I know this is probably a lil jokey joke, but honestly that really would be pretty cool! Then we could have all kinds of other weird weapons like this Bren gun converted to take AK mags.

Or this Mukden Type 2, that was essentially a series of SMGs based off of captured Japanese Type 2 SMGs converted to .45 ACP, and pressed into Chinese service in 1946.

The 7.62x25 TT converted STENs I previously mentioned were also used a lot by Chinese forces in the Korean War.

And of course there’s the SKS

The French were also involved in the Korean War, in addition to the Brits and Americans, so if they were ever added to the game perhaps it could serve as a high-tier game for them too. Like if you’re playing as Chinese Forces in Korea it’s 50/50 that you’ll be fighting US/UK or France.

1 Like

I just saw a video of the Chinese army modifying many weapons to fit its own ammunition, which will bring a new experience to all kinds of old conventional weapons. https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1mw411M7ir/?spm_id_from=333.1007.top_right_bar_window_history.content.click&vd_source=52c47668b87c22241c61c026589c34fd

2 Likes

Sword > No sword

Sorry bro, I need to be dueling Japs with my overly exaggerated meat cleaver.

2 Likes

Now, instead of adding in a Chinese faction, what if we just grouped all of the Allied countries in the Pacific into one faction called the Allies Pacific? That way, we can avoid having to add in different countries as factions and just add in the weapons, squads, and vehicles. For Axis Pacific, we combine Japan and Thailand into one faction. We do the same with Axis Europe, Allies West (which includes Africa), and Allies East.

By doing this, all will be needed to do is add weapons, squads, and vehicles from the countries belonging to whichever faction. There will be no need to add any other faction because every country is covered by grouping them all up into one coalition.

1 Like

I think if we don’t mention this country or acknowledge it, we can avoid censorship. Just go by the Kuomintang army and the Communist army, and we should be good. Fingers crossed tho

1 Like

Just go by the Kuomintang army

They generally were referred to as the Kuomintang (KMT), or more officially; the National Revolutionary Army (NRA) or National Army for short.

The NRA was mostly under the authority of the KMT political party until 1947, when it was dissolved and replaced by the ROC Armed Forces. They were not the same organization.

The Chinese Red Army was also incorporated into the NRA under a separate command structure at the start of the Sino-Japanese War, and later broke away after the end of WW2.

1 Like

Looks like we have a way in boys

1 Like

it’s not true.
The Chinese central army in WW2 is ROC National Revolutionary Army
The armed forces of the CCP were once part of this army, until 1927, Chiang Kai-shek purged and massacred the CCP. CCP believes they are the successor of ROCNRA. During World War II, the armed forces of the CCP was part of ROCNRA.
The ROC Armed Force was established in 1947. This army did not participate in World War II.

3 Likes

I remind all of you to keep politics out from the topic as it is off topic from @Atomik_Invader suggestion

3 Likes

Thanks for your advice! As a Chinese, I realy want to make more and more people know what China had done during the WW2. But I have to say you can hardly find a professional sniper gun in the battle. Accoding to the data from Republic of China,we only buy not more than 100 Mauser standard rifle with sights from Germany and we don’t know whether those rifle had been used in the war. The hanyang 88 sniper rifle you mentioned is look like a commen 88 rifle add a soviet PE scope which complete the modification in modern times.In fact, at that time, China did not even have the concept of a sniper.In the Eighth Route Army of the National Revolutionary Army,we call the sniper “特等射手”(te deng she shou ).So, it is clear that the only sniper rifle that appears on the Chinese battlefield should be the Japanese Type 97 sniper rifle.
So, I think Elisted can add Type 53 sniper rifle.This is a sniper rifle that uses a direct pull bolt.But it is still hard to say whether this rifle was equip a telescope.

5 Likes

My only issue is that in terms of equipment it is similar to the soviets? Like partially a mix of native weapons and then borrowed weapons from other factions. Though, with the undead event right now. I would want to see that warehouse have a PvE mode of having to be defended.